Clubplanet Nightlife Community

read read read read read read read

Originally posted by resident:

If they *shave* their chests I will be less than impressed. WAX is the way to go, kids!

thanks for advice mr.resident,you are a nice people my girlfriend likes you because you don't make me mad she said you can have some of my ghb. i got your back. if you need it. since you seem like a nice person mabye you can help me. my girlfriend will not stick anymore needles up my ass so mabye you can do it for me i scared of needles.

thank you juiceboy

Guest bonzai

whats up with the freestyle tapes???

i know that juicehead has to have a few...lol

------------------

LULA I DONT SEE YOU

Originally posted by juiceboy:

hey mr.bolts this is not suppose to be funny so i don't know why you laugh and i'm first generation italian i moved from italy 6 yrs ago. but mr.njguido69 is a fake, he's not italian i don't understand what he mean's about big noise and pimples on the back. i don't have either but i do have big muscles and like to do ghb. he makes me mad so mad i want to ki ahahahahahahaahaha nonononononon calmdowncalmdowncalmdown ahahahahahhahahah i'm not a mean person so don't make me get mean because my girlfriend don't like when i'm mean sometimes i have a bad temper i'm sorry for you nice people having to witness that. it's that njguido69 can bring out a bad side of me that i don't even have but i won't stupe to his level. as for everybody else when do you want to meet up let me know.

thank you

juiceboy

Listen here you dumb ass, your girlfriend was actually sticking needles in my tight muscular ass and that is why she doesn't want to do it to you. I saw you, I know what you look like. You have hair growing out of your eyelids, you're so hairy. Stop bringing my name up. I tried to be nice to you but now your brought up my name , that was not nice. I tried to be nice but now I'm going to benchpress you and put you through a wall. You are so lucky there is only 1 weekend left at Tempts, don't let me find you.

Originally posted by njguido69:

hey mr.bolts this is not suppose to be funny so i don't know why you laugh and i'm first generation italian i moved from italy 6 yrs ago. but mr.njguido69 is a fake, he's not italian i don't understand what he mean's about big noise and pimples on the back. i don't have either but i do have big muscles and like to do ghb. he makes me mad so mad i want to ki ahahahahahahaahaha nonononononon calmdowncalmdowncalmdown ahahahahahhahahah i'm not a mean person so don't make me get mean because my girlfriend don't like when i'm mean sometimes i have a bad temper i'm sorry for you nice people having to witness that. it's that njguido69 can bring out a bad side of me that i don't even have but i won't stupe to his level. as for everybody else when do you want to meet up let me know.

thank you

juiceboy

Listen here you dumb ass, your girlfriend was actually sticking needles in my tight muscular ass and that is why she doesn't want to do it to you. I saw you, I know what you look like. You have hair growing out of your eyelids, you're so hairy. Stop bringing my name up. I tried to be nice to you but now your brought up my name , that was not nice. I tried to be nice but now I'm going to benchpress you and put you through a wall. You are so lucky there is only 1 weekend left at Tempts, don't let me find you.

ok mr. njguido69 now you got me really mad for everbody else please don't read only guido69 thank you. my girlfriend don't like when i'm mad but fuck her and fuck you. who the fuck you call a dumbass i'm not dumb i gratuated from high school. i have big muscles and i'll beat the living testostrone out of your body into mine. my hair be nottie. my noise be snottie. i'll fuck your girl hardie, that whole pussy problie. die like the def of john gotti. what the fuck you going to do mo fucker when i come for you. as for everybody else who i told not to read when you want to meet up, i''l be at tempts next week. let me no. i no jersey joel.you wont have to wait on line.

thank you

juiceboy

ok mr. njguido69 now you got me really mad for everbody else please don't read only guido69 thank you. my girlfriend don't like when i'm mad but fuck her and fuck you. who the fuck you call a dumbass i'm not dumb i gratuated from high school. i have big muscles and i'll beat the living testostrone out of your body into mine. my hair be nottie. my noise be snottie. i'll fuck your girl hardie, that whole pussy problie. die like the def of john gotti. what the fuck you going to do mo fucker when i come for you. as for everybody else who i told not to read when you want to meet up, i''l be at tempts next week. let me no. i no jersey joel.you wont have to wait on line.

thank you

juiceboy

Listen here u dumbass, I don't care if u know jersey jeff. i don't wait on-line at tempts or any other jersey club, i am so big that the line just clears out for me. i will meet u at tempts. i will be there at 01 oc'lock on the dot, i will be flexing on the dancefloor with a 2 liter soda bottle of g. ur girlfriend will be swinging from my nuts. i will pop all the zits on my back and make you eat the pus. but since ur girlfriend has been very nice to me. i will share my ghb with her.

------------------

FLEX LIKE EVERYONE IS WATCHING, DANCE LIKE A MONKEY IN HEAT.