Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who would you hang with?

In light of all the drama and bitchiness on the board this week, i thought i'd pose the question to y'all:

If you could hang with any 3 people from this board, who you have not hung out with, or known from before, who would they be and why?? (try to have fun with this people)

Originally posted by nycedee:

In light of all the drama and bitchiness on the board this week, i thought i'd pose the question to y'all:

If you could hang with any 3 people from this board, who you have not hung out with, or known from before, who would they be and why?? (try to have fun with this people)

India22, Executress and Mariah

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

India22, Executress and Mariah

Yeah definitely

I'm hanging with this crew

POX,India22,Executress, Mariah & oh yeah my buddy Tranza, cause he's so keen!!! wink.gif

oh, i forgot about rachel1997 smile.gif

------------------

I love this house,

this house of house

[This message has been edited by frankie_pep (edited 08-23-2000).]

hmmm, three ppl that I dont already know or havent hung out with? would have to be POX bc he seems like a sweetie wink.gif, misskitte bc we're both from belleville and hmmmm tranza bc his posts always have me pissing my pants.

(but if i had the chance to meet alpha, i would probably marry him lol, he's my idol..love you alphalpha, you motherfucker you)

deedz

Originally posted by deedlez:

hmmm, three ppl that I dont already know or havent hung out with? would have to be POX bc he seems like a sweetie wink.gif, misskitte bc we're both from belleville and hmmmm tranza bc his posts always have me pissing my pants.

(but if i had the chance to meet alpha, i would probably marry him lol, he's my idol..love you alphalpha, you motherfucker you)

deedz

Thanks a lot sweetheart!!

Anyway,

I'd have to choose:

1. DJDan LOL

2. Alpha - Always been curious what this cats like in person.

3. Johnny Bravo LOL

"You've been blazed"

Whoa...I never saw this post before. Well thanks everyone for sayin you'd hang out with me, I feel the same about all of you. I especially wanna meet Admin Dave though. Im with eggmok on that one...hehe

And My BLUE BALL GIRLS...hahah

Nah but everyone on here is mad cool and hasspecial personality traits which I would love to come encounter with. Many people who post are extremely intelligent and others are just crazy!!! Which is good though so dont get me wrong. I def would hang with everyone...minus a couple jerks though but no need for me to waste time and mention their names!

KISSES

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

Guest crystalmethodny

Pretty much anyone here is cool, so Im down with the universal thang wink.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Is it getting hot in here??? smile.gif

Sushi was just one option I saw people talking about last week... I'm definitely open to other suggestions.

Originally posted by misskittie:

Ummm Sushi? Im really not a fan of sushi but I guess Id go if I get to met Admin DaVe.

A man with power in his fingers....Oh yea Baby!!!!

lmao

------------------

- DaVe

dave@clubplanet.com

clubplanet.com - nightlifestyle™