Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Limelight or Tunnel?? HELP!!

As MANY of you know, I haven't gone out in three weeks and am ready to tear up this town. I have to decide between going to either Limelight or the Tunnel this Saturday. This will be my first time going to either one since it opened up. I've been there before but that was a while WHILE ago. So, if anybody have any suggestions or any information as to what's going on this Saturday, I'd really appreciate it.

Or maybe you guys know of another venue that's having a kick ass party. Most of you guys know what type of music and scene I'm into. wink.gif Thanks!!

BlueAngel

------------------

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

- Robert Frost angel.gif

BLUE...I'M FEELIN THE TUNNEL FOR YOU. I THINK THE MUSIC MIGHT BE MORE YOUR SPEED AND THERE ARE A ZILLION ROOMS OF MUSIC...PLUS THE OVERALL TUNNEL EXPERIENCE GETS YOU MORE FOR YOUR MONEY CONSIDERING THE LAST FEW TIMES I WAS AT LL, THEY CLOSED SHOP AROUND 5-530, ALTHOUGH I ALWAYS HAVE FUN THERE TOO.

Ok here's my opinion....

I have been hearing that last weekend TUNNEL closed at like 4:30, 5. WTF is with that?!?!?

Some of my friends left Limelight last weekend at 4:30 ish to go to tunnel and people were being made to leave so they had to make a detour to Factory.

Now as for Cesarleo saying LL closes at 5, 5:30, well that hasnt been in over 3 weeks. I go every Saturday and lately they have been staying open later and later. I use to leave when they threw me out, now Im leaving when the party is STILL going. The DJs that Sigmund has been bringing in are awesome and e3veryone is DYiNG to see them. As long as a lot of ppl stay, they leave Limelights doors open. My suggstion, check Tunnel out one weekend and go to Limelight another. LL has many good DJs coming up in the next few weeks which are NOT worth missing. I personally wouldnt check out Tunnel but it may be your scene. Ill stick to LL but you should give it a try. Its coming back!

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

Blueangel..from what I have read of your taste...I'd say go for Limelight..

Joey Beltram will play some kick-ass techno smile.gif and he doesn't come here often..

I have no idea what is at Tunnel these days..but I would bet it has a high NYC cheese factor...

Whatever you do..have fun! smile.gif

-J

------------------

"When you think you've tried every road..Every avenue..Take one more look..At what you found old..And in it you'll find something new"-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Oh btw, at Lime, there are no guys...or girls...grabbing your ass or being disrespectful. Thats ALWAYS a PLUS for me! And most guys dont bother hitting on you. Everyone is just incredibly friendly. People are of course on their own "treats" but its not noticeable. You dont see people in the corner in K holes or anything like that. No drug ombies ya know. From what I have noticed too is a lot of people are Euro. No matter what its getting better. The vibe is always good.

Hope this helps ya hon! =)

------------------

Thanks for the info, guys!! Just one more thing. I know the dress code for Tunnel but how is the dress code for LL? Is it strict? Can I wear my sneakers?

BlueAngel

------------------

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

- Robert Frost angel.gif

Well for Raves Ive noticed ppl wearing sneakers. I never have seen girls in them on regular nights though. Sometimes they let you and sometimes they dont....guess it depends on their mood for the evening ya know.

------------------

Hey I gcan get ya on.....If ya want either email me the info kathy22@idt.net before 5 on Friday or email ASAP and Ill give you my cell to get in touch with me. Ill give you the list name and everything.

------------------

Hey Kittie,

Sorry about not calling, I was pretty sick this weekend. Maybe we'll meet-up this Saturday, I'll probably be there.

Becca

------------------

Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey, a journey full of sound and beats, one that will lead you down....way down to the UNDERGROUND

Hey Becca thats okay. I was passed out all Sunday. Anyway, I wont be at Lime this wknd....Im partying at my house b/c my parents will be goping away on vacation for a lil over a week! WOOHOO.

You wanna come to that though...you have my cell....lol

I wont be at LL until the 9th though so if you want to meet up then, then thats when I can. Let me know though girl....

Hope youre feeling bad. Drink lots of OJ

smile.gifsmile.gif >kissez<

------------------