Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Everybody, I'd like to hear what divaliciouss has to say for him/herself

Originally posted by spoonyd:

so this is the best you can do?

Oh, and make fun of my name? How ironic.

Let me make this easy for you. Simple question, and a person so well versed in their own opinions as you are should have no problems answering it.

What's the difference between a "wannabe DJ" and a DJ? I'm curious.

Spoony D takes this message board pretty seriously doesnt he, this must be his WHOLE FUCKIN life right here!

Dude, get over yourself. What do you care what I think? I think your a wannabe, but that should really be that important to you now should it? Think about it.

And Sue (deedlez),

what gives babe???

Divaliciouss.

I sick of being bashed by you.

I called you out to see if you had anything intelligent to say, and it's clear that you don't. I don't care what you think, I just needed you to prove to me that you are in fact an idiot.

I think we can all see that now.

Thanks for your help.

Well, "I SICK OF BASHING ON YOU TOO" (bad grammar courtesy of Spoony D)

This is all just my opinion guy, get over it.

You seem a little insecure to me. If your not then why do you feel the need to keep arguing with me rather than ignoring me. Think about that.

In response to your post, we all know you like to prove people are idiots, thats EXACTLY what makes you a condescending bastard.

laterz Homely

This has been copied from the thread Trance is Dying

okay divaliciouss

let's try this. Instead of everytime I post something, you call me an idiot, try proving it. Try showing the board (and me) that your strong opinions regarding my every typed word are somehow justified.

If you feel my points of view toward music are somehow flawed, and incorrect, let's avoid referring to me as say, a "condicending bastard" (sic) and tell me why you think I'm full of it. Try putting a little weight and justification behing your words. It's easy to badly spell insults and flaunt your ignorance. Try giving people a reason to respect your opinion.

Until you can do that, you just keep making a fool of yourself.

------------------

keep it cutlary

www.spoonyd.iwarp.com

This has been copied from the thread Trance is Dying

okay divaliciouss

let's try this. Instead of everytime I post something, you call me an idiot, try proving it. Try showing the board (and me) that your strong opinions regarding my every typed word are somehow justified.

If you feel my points of view toward music are somehow flawed, and incorrect, let's avoid referring to me as say, a "condicending bastard" (sic) and tell me why you think I'm full of it. Try putting a little weight and justification behing your words. It's easy to badly spell insults and flaunt your ignorance. Try giving people a reason to respect your opinion.

Until you can do that, you just keep making a fool of yourself.

you full of it cause everytime ANYONE talks about music you chime in with that bullshit ass "tech house step deep tribal" bullshit.

dude, whatever, your just some wannabe DJ from Toronto trying to sound like your hot shit by throwing all your bullshit music definitions around every chance you get. And it does sound con-d-send-ing (sp?).

And about insulting my spelling, strong words coming from a man who calls himself "Spoony D", or is that just a joke name for this board?

I'll give you the benifit of the doubt and assume its a joke, cause it sure as hell sounds like one to me.

Divaliciouss.

Originally posted by deedlez:

who the fuck cares what that puritan has to say for herself...i've heard all i can take from her shit spewing mouth...

deedz

Puritan, thats interesting, do you even know what "puritan" means deedlez, or did you just buy the new Armand Van Helden CD,

and if you did buy it, was it "tech house" "deep tribal Tech" "Hard tech house" or "progressibe tech two step hard tribal house"??

If you aren't sure, ask SPOONY D. He knows fuckin everythin.

so this is the best you can do?

you full of it cause everytime ANYONE talks about music you chime in with that bullshit ass "tech house step deep tribal" bullshit.

Oh, and make fun of my name? How ironic.

Let me make this easy for you. Simple question, and a person so well versed in their own opinions as you are should have no problems answering it.

What's the difference between a "wannabe DJ" and a DJ? I'm curious.

------------------

keep it cutlary

www.spoonyd.iwarp.com