Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RANT

As Dennis Miller would say, "I don't mean to get on a rant here, but..."

Why do people post new threads about the same topics that have already been discussed?!?!?!?

If people looked through the threads for the day, they would probably have their questions answered.

Like, how many more How is Danny's GU CD? or How was Juniors B-day, SF sat review...followed by SF was slammin Sat, followed by JP rocked the house at SF on Sat, followed by I was so cracked out at SF on Sat that JP sounded like God, followed by Did anyone hear JP on Sat, I wasn't there cause I was home masturbating, but I desperately need to know how it was, followed by, my bf dumped me and I had to go to Exit with my girlfriends on Sat and it sucked really bad, I wish I was at SF, I miss JP sooo much, could anybody please tell me what songs he played and how good he was, was there a lot of drugs there because the shit at Exit sucked, and somebody told me that I should go to SF cause JP is like a Demi-God and I told him that I was supposed to go, now that guy went, so if you're that guy and you see this topic, could you please tell me if JP was any good so I can get really depressed and kill myself because I couldn't make it there, and btw I heard some girl ran around naked, wow, that's cool, I hope people don't start bashing her on here, I really wish I was there so PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! why won't anybody tell me how good it was,.....followed by Exit rocked Sat, SF sucked, followed by why would all you crackheads go to SF when you should be at Twilo, followed by I was at Tunnel and JV doesnt compare to JP so I had to go to SF which was off the hook, was anybody else there? how did you like it? Followed by what club should I go to on Sat, LL, SF, or Exit, I heard that JP is awesome, could anybody give me details on what the night is like???

Whew.....NB, this is a re-enactment, all names, places, people, real or ficticious have been changed to protect the innocent.

Now where was I? Oh yeah,

If people searched the board for a minute, we wouldn't have 3000 new threads each day, and we would be able to find discussions that we would like to be part of. We wouldn't have 3 pages each day, that if nobody posts a reply it gets set to page 3 in an hour due to the traffic.

Maybe it's that I'm here late at work, or just feel the amount of new threads about the same topic are actually annoying me. Or I'm still lacking in the sleep department after this weekend.

I still love all of you, don't mean to flare up any tempers, but let's keep some sanity on the board with the amount of cross-referenced posts. Parish, or Dave? whoever tried a new discussion board topic, which peeps quickly killed, but they were just trying to help us keep a little organisation on here smile.gif

Sorry to all of you who actually read this whole post, you're probably blind by now wink.gif

peace

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

Do you want me to make it darker? - DT

Damn Pete....

I think that you need to reach down and ease off a bit...

I enjoy the drama and the apparent lack of mental aptitude that it would take to look back over the last 5 days to find the thread that answers the question that came up today. The only detriment to this is that the new posters would see the flames and go away.

I would have nothing to read after work and to keep me up at night.

Keep on posting you morons! Keep me in my cups!

JDogg

------------------

Corporate Tool

North Jersey

Pete sweetie, I hear you buddy but in the words of blueskygirl (melissa) "all for fun and fun for all" What makes this board beautiful is that everyone can talk/ask/bitch/ and bullshit about anything...

(although even I find filtering through the SF/Exit reviews a bit frustrating)

smile.gif

------------------

then there was you...

[This message has been edited by sargyros2000 (edited 08-29-2000).]

Originally posted by schwingep:

Why do people post new threads about the same topics that have already been discussed?!?!?!?

If people looked through the threads for the day, they would probab.... etc ....etc

...etc

lol

WOW you got a lot to say about that.

------------------

When the going gets weird

the weird turns pro...

Originally posted by schwingep:

If people looked through the threads for the day, they would probably have their questions answered.

Like, how many more How is Danny's GU CD? or How was Juniors B-day, SF sat review...followed by SF was slammin Sat, followed by JP rocked the house at SF on Sat, followed by I was so cracked out at SF on Sat that JP sounded like God, followed by Did anyone hear JP on Sat, I wasn't there cause I was home masturbating, but I desperately need to know how it was, followed by, my bf dumped me and I had to go to Exit with my girlfriends on Sat and it sucked really bad, I wish I was at SF, I miss JP sooo much, could anybody please tell me what songs he played and how good he was, was there a lot of drugs there because the shit at Exit sucked, and somebody told me that I should go to SF cause JP is like a Demi-God and I told him that I was supposed to go, now that guy went, so if you're that guy and you see this topic, could you please tell me if JP was any good so I can get really depressed and kill myself because I couldn't make it there, and btw I heard some girl ran around naked, wow, that's cool, I hope people don't start bashing her on here, I really wish I was there so PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! why won't anybody tell me how good it was,.....followed by Exit rocked Sat, SF sucked, followed by why would all you crackheads go to SF when you should be at Twilo, followed by I was at Tunnel and JV doesnt compare to JP so I had to go to SF which was off the hook, was anybody else there? how did you like it? Followed by what club should I go to on Sat, LL, SF, or Exit, I heard that JP is awesome, could anybody give me details on what the night is like???

Whew.....NB, this is a re-enactment, all names, places, people, real or ficticious have been changed to protect the innocent.

Now where was I? Oh yeah,

If people searched the board for a minute, we wouldn't have 3000 new threads each day, and we would be able to find discussions that we would like to be part of. We wouldn't have 3 pages each day, that if nobody posts a reply it gets set to page 3 in an hour due to the traffic.

Maybe it's that I'm here late at work, or just feel the amount of new threads about the same topic are actually annoying me. Or I'm still lacking in the sleep department after this weekend.

I still love all of you, don't mean to flare up any tempers, but let's keep some sanity on the board with the amount of cross-referenced posts. Parish, or Dave? whoever tried a new discussion board topic, which peeps quickly killed, but they were just trying to help us keep a little organisation on here smile.gif

Sorry to all of you who actually read this whole post, you're probably blind by now wink.gif

peace

- Pete

cool.gif

...it's always been like that here ...and I doubt that it'll ever change ..the most common topics on ClubNYC are:

1.Who's your favorite DJ?

2. Where is everyone from?

3. How old is everyone?

4. Denny Tsettos (it's pronounced Doritos or Cheese Doodles) sucks!

5. Jonathan Peters can't mix

6. Danny Tenaglia is ugly

7. SF or EXIT??

8. Sasha and Digweed tonight

9. PVD or Oakenfold?

10. What's with all the drama lately?

11. Trance is dying

------------------

...Ph0eniX

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 08-29-2000).]

Guest crystalmethodny

Pete...

Shut up and go mix a track or something!

Luv,

CM

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Pete...

Shut up and go mix a track or something!

Luv,

CM

Why don't I go practice some beat matching on your head!!!

And address me by my proper title..."MixMasterMuthaFukka" cool.gif

- Pete

------------------

------------------------

darker.gif