Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Out Now Jkhobb - Let me Take you (East Cafe Remix)

zero50zero

Aloud Recordings is Back!!!!!!!!

Aloud Recordings Proudly Presents:

jkhobb_let_me_take_you_east_cafe_remix.jpg

Jkhobb - Let Me Take You (East Cafe Remix)

Original Release Date: 03-18-2008

Genre: House, Progressive House

East Cafe takes on remix duties for Jkhobb's hit "Let Me Take You". Don't miss next weeks release of Jkhobb - Let Me Take You - Spaio & Sleazy Tek Remix.

Artist Bio:

j.khobb - The music that awakened the enthusiasm in his young ears at the early age of eight was the likes of Guns and Roses. Besides being the polestar of interests in life,

discovering the life inside the music was truly the turning point for him. Writing his very first piece of music one year later, a prodigy was born. Shortly afterwards he began

to study the piano, and then the drums. Having found the panicle of instruments – the drums – he couldn’t stop there. j.khobb later founded a band, wrote the music, lyrics and

lead his band mates on a tour of musical success. The band split…and the days of being a great drummer were over. But even this couldn’t stop his love of music. Loaded with

ideas, there had to be a solution. Stubborn as ever, j.khobb had to compensate for the musical black hole. Through some acquaintances and the clubbing scene he was introduced to

electronic music. Soon he realized that all he ever wanted to do was to compose and produce with all his might…The main reason: independence in the artistic process of creating

music he could share with the world!

Label Bio:

Not only has digital music accelerated the discovery of new artists, genres and social networking but it has woven itself completely into the fabric of our lives. This new form

of collaboration is already displacing the traditional record labels that have controlled the distribution of music for nearly a half century. We believe the sea change has

begun and Aloud Recordings is truly the new blue blood.

The future is now and we all want access to it. Aloud recordings.com is place where we can all come together and share our passion for sound with each other. Our artists are the

next generation of talented, technology savvy, on-demand music makers that produce everything from shoegaze-inspired electronic music to main room masterpieces.

Aloud Recordings knows the artists are the stars and their music is the attraction. We believe our artists should have complete autonomy when it comes to the creative process

and we give it to them. Aloud is a record label that believes the days of cloak and dagger record deals are over. We are a just one part of the collaboration between artist,

label and listener.

Interact with us by visiting our new site (www.aloudrecordings.com). Please Register, post your latest mixes, post your latest chart/playlist and you can even rate our releases.

More great releases coming soon...

Aloud Recordings Staff