Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJs controlling Dress Codes in clubs

I believe they do in order to let people dress in accordance with freedom of expression.

Most Trance/Rave DJs, Danny Tenaglia (Vinyl parties), and Junior Vasquez seem to let the club managers know what their audience are all about to prevent any kind of denial of entry of their fans.

Parties with different DJs like the Body & Soul parties, Paradise Garage Reunion parties don't discriminate dealing with dress codes also.

3e38d78aa619b-79-1.jpg

You lost me dude.

What's up Silverbull,

First Liquid is stalking me. That's obvious:)

Now about the dj controlling the dress code topic,

Example:

I went to a Junior Vasquez party on a Saturday night at Pacha NYC, Junior and his camp stated on his message board that whoever comes to his party can dress as they are and not worry about any dress code issues from the club like you can't wear baggy pants,hats,sneakers,sweat pants, etc.

He spoke to the management at the club to make sure everyone is welcome to come as they are; no dress code restrictions.

Compared to going to a party this past Saturday night at Pacha and there were many dress code policies of not to wear at the club with many people turned away. Could the dj playing that night control the policy like JV did instead of allowing the club management to make restrictions?

The DJ (JV) controlling the Dress Code in club...

concise.....:)