Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boner's

I'm bored so let's talk boner's. When I get a rock block super hard on, I need it taken care of. But my wife is a Nun. Nun today - Nun tomorrow - Nun next week.

1)Ladies do you take care of your man when this happens?

2)Guy's what do you do to take care of the situation?

The Pain - The Pain - The Pain

------------------

It's all in the music

i hate when i get them in a status meeting at work, and then its over, and i need to get back to my desk...you think its too obvious when i put my notebook directly over my crotch?? i think i gotta problem...i think about chicks all day!

LOL - i LOVE getting my bf like that, hehehehehehe . . . when he's at work, lol. I'm such an evil bitch.

Not my fault he always calls just as i'm getting out of the shower and then asks me what i'm doing . . . i'm not gonna LIE!! *mischevious grin*

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Originally posted by brandie:

LOL - i LOVE getting my bf like that, hehehehehehe . . . when he's at work, lol. I'm such an evil bitch.

Not my fault he always calls just as i'm getting out of the shower and then asks me what i'm doing . . . i'm not gonna LIE!! *mischevious grin*

luv,

brandie

You naughty little girl biggrin.gif I tend to tease my man too, he gets all mad haha (luv ya babe) But sometimes I take care of it, but other's he's all by himself and well, he either has to let it go or take care of himself. wink.gif