Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eric Morillo is back in town..

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

flyer_040409.jpg

Pacha NYC presents ERICK MORILLO BIRTHDAY BASH - April 4th

Pacha NYC presents the birthday celebration for New York hometown favorite Erick Morillo on Saturday April 4, 2009. Always maintaining a hectic tour schedule, Pacha New York co-owner and resident Erick Morillo returns to the Gotham mega club just in time for his one of a kind birthday celebration. "After 4 months away I'm really looking forward to playing for my New York crew. It's like coming home when I play at Pacha. The energy and the vibe is unbeatable. It's going to be my Birthday Party too, so if last years celebrations are any thing to go by it's going to be MASSIVE!!!!", states an enthusiastic Morillo about one of his favorite dates of the year.

Erick is hot on the heals of his latest release, the triple disc Strictly Erick Morillo. The original Strictly Rhythm superstar states that “the music has come all together, it’s like house, mixed with trance, mixed with minimal, it has a little bit of everything. It’s my favorite compilation I have done.” With this release Morillo joins the dots of past, present, and future blending brand new mixes of Strictly classics with several exclusive cuts, as well as some of his own productions. As the cold of winter makes gives way to spring, celebrate the birthday of one of house music’s living legends as we welcome him back to New York City for a celebration not to be missed.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Pacha NYC

618 West 46th Street

New York City

Doors at 10pm

I went to Fuck Me Iam famous Party with David Guetta and opening Set Dj with David Waxmen. morillo showed up at the party last night in the dj booth . Eric and guetta got on top of Dj booth started dancing lol. He jump off the Dj booth and landed on the crowd. Sicked party last night. Im staying home recovering. Happy Birthday Eric Morillo.

Edited by rbert

• 1 month later...

web_051609.jpg

Saturday May 16

Pacha NYC presents...

ERICK MORILLO

Going Away for the Summer Party!

Celebrate the start of the summer with the King of Ibiza! Join Pacha in bidding farewell to Erick Morillo for the Summer as he continues his Subliminal Sessions residency at Pacha Ibiza. Erick has been spending lots of time prepping fresh gems for his summer residency, and who better to test them on, if not one of the most critical crowds in the world, New Yorkers! Very special guest, Anane Vega opens the night.