Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Royal Caribbean Cruises

cookie6

I have been on Soveriegn of the Sea out of Port Canaveral. It was a 4-day with a stop in Nassau, Bahamas and then a day on the RCCL Coco Cay Island (which was awesome). Ship was nice and big and clean. We went for an xmas few years ago and much to our surprise not many many kids.

I have been on Soveriegn of the Sea out of Port Canaveral. It was a 4-day with a stop in Nassau, Bahamas and then a day on the RCCL Coco Cay Island (which was awesome). Ship was nice and big and clean. We went for an xmas few years ago and much to our surprise not many many kids.

Nice! I love kids but I dont want to be on a ship with a ton of them screaming lol.

I am looking to leave out of The Port of Miami or Fort Lauderdale. Im happy to hear Coco Cay Island is awesome. Do you remember what kind of activities they have on the island?

I was looking at the ships in the Freedom class. There is a new ship coming out next month! :)

...i was in coco cay prob 10 years ago...had water sports...and people playing football volleyball on beach...etc...much more activity than other cruise stops i've been to...

...my fam only travels rccl...my mom is a travel agent...my parents have been on prob every ship rc has...seriously ..they go often

In Nassau - We went to the Lagoon and swam with the dolphins.

At CoCo Cay....we did the jetski (which was awesome...and snorkeled (saw sting rays), there was parasailing, and I think they had scuba, they gave you a big lunch BBQ, I can't remember many more, we did this probably 6 or so years ago.

...i was in coco cay prob 10 years ago...had water sports...and people playing football volleyball on beach...etc...much more activity than other cruise stops i've been to...

In Nassau - We went to the Lagoon and swam with the dolphins.

At CoCo Cay....we did the jetski (which was awesome...and snorkeled (saw sting rays), there was parasailing, and I think they had scuba, they gave you a big lunch BBQ, I can't remember many more, we did this probably 6 or so years ago.

AWESOME!

Just what I wanted to hear! Muchas gracias!

...my fam only travels rccl...my mom is a travel agent...my parents have been on prob every ship rc has...seriously ..they go often

uhhh ohhhh

You shouldnt have told me that lmao

I may just bother the living isssshhh out of you with questions if thats okay...