Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOME* in the old Club USA venue?>>WHAT!?!?

I wonder if The new HOME club will go were the old clud usa, use to be, What u think?

its empty right?

{just a rumor i heard}

------------------

"This MuTha Fucka!! comes up to me!!! , and pulls out his D---,And gets all up in My shit, and has the mutha fukn nerve to ask "Am i hurting you" i was like "Mutha fucka, you are tickaling me, get your fat,crust,skanky,wanna be down"Fat ass off me............and pay me my 20 bucks!>> Sweet Pussy Pauline(NYC)

isnt the name of the new club going to be WORLD? And its going to be in some old resturant with a stage in it or some ish...

only holds 2,500 from wut i hear...kinda small for a club in timessquar...

The old USA is now something else but not a club...i forget exactly wut

------------------

Check out http://www.nitefaces.com/mad_productions.htm for club info.

Originally posted by blueangel:

I thought Tunnel Saturdays were coming back, no?

This past Saturday was beat, nothing like the grand opening party, its a dam shame their charging $30 for saturdays & On Fridays if you go before 11:00 you can get in free w/ a flyer ... HHmm, go figure

------------------

dancer-10.gifDANCER-11.GIF

Guest ravegirl

yeah- World I think is the name at the WWF restaurant- i'm not really that interested I know It isn't gonna be my scene.

No matter how many times they close and reopen the Tunnel and have all these new parties- it will never be how it was in the good ol' days - (in my opinion of course)

I was done with the Tunnel years ago and wouldn't change my mind no matter what they do with it.

much luv

well home in Sydney was purpose built and is state of the art, when they do move into where ever they will no doubt completelt renovate....

as for the dee jays Subliminalhas had a relationship with some of the key guys @ home over here, @ Sublime (where one of the major share holders of home in Sydney used to be) they brought out Eric Morrilo twice, Roger Sanchez, practically every big US (non techno) DJ played @ Sublime........which was cool cos I worked promotions for the club and saw them all for free wink.gif

I'm @ home Friday nite over here I'll see what I can sus out wink.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Guest ravegirl

I haven't heard anything about Home-

oh yeah I would have to agree though- the Tunnel is one of a kind- wouldn't fly as anything else...

anyone have any info on this "Home" deal??? this is the first i'm hearing of it

All i no is that HOME IS COMING....

And i no a few dj's who will be Spinning at the club in the Near future.

As for location goes, ITS VERY HUSH HUSH.

And no one will Talk,

so we will have to see.

me

------------------

"This MuTha Fucka!! comes up to me!!! , and pulls out his D---,And gets all up in My shit, and has the mutha fukn nerve to ask "Am i hurting you" i was like "Mutha fucka, you are tickaling me, get your fat,crust,skanky,wanna be down"Fat ass off me............and pay me my 20 bucks!>> Sweet Pussy Pauline(NYC)