Clubplanet Nightlife Community

411 if anyone will be at liquids tonight

I'll be there probably around midnight...

I usually hang near the area where the dj is (and the bathrooms smile.gif) ...

I'm 5'4" I've got long black wavy hair...really light skin...and I'll most definitely have a drink in my hands...I'll probably be hanging with a short guy with a shaved head...I also hang with blueskygirl...and schwingep (if they are there)...

see ya there...

stephanie

------------------

then there was you...

I'll be there, along with a bunch of my frenz..... I think Mr. Nice might be there as well. Dunno what I'll be wearing yet, but I have a mostly-shaven head, wear glasses and wear a black bead bracelet on. Might even dance, if there's a bit of room around.

Midnight might be a bit late..... I think we are thinking of getting there at around 7-8pm, so we might miss you (gotta be coherent for work tomorrow)......

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Crommy --

Hehehe. Why does everyone spell my name using the _proper_ Japanese katakana spelling (with "ge" instead of "ji")? smile.gif

Yeah, I'll have energy, no problem..... I just need to make sure I don't stay out too late, and have too much to drink. I have a nice ol' Tolerance, but if I go overboard, my body makes sure I know about it the next day. smile.gif

You coming? I need to buzz Mr. Nice -- he called me last night, but I was out at the movies.....

------------------

-=Vejita=-

I have a ridiculously ostentatious outfit that I bought explicitly for use in Las Vegas..... I'd wear it, but it's not terribly suitable for dancing (read: nipple chafing). Ouch......

------------------

-=Vejita=-

Sorry Vejita (there, thats better)

Yeah, Mr. Nice was down for tonight as well. Is it just a normal Liquid Thursday or is there some special DJ spinning?

Hopefully getting in touch with Dennis or someone to figure out the details.

Why dont you wear your red leather pants and black mesh top. You look real HOT in that smile.gif