Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LIMELIGHT EVENTS....

Hey Misskittie,

I have a question, I thought you could help me out with. GATECRASHER @ the LIMELIGHT on the 9th. Do you have a list and/or do you know of one a few friends and me could be placed on? If you could let me know it would be greatly appreciated because we are definitely goin. Also, do you know if the dress code is causal? Cargo's, Visors…etc… I was under the impression that it was.…. Drop me line when you have a free minute.

Peace-

~Z~ cool.gif

"Life Short Play Hard"

Hey, does anyone know what time Jeff Mills spun till last Sat? And was it Akira who took over?

I got there around 3:30am and the cashier told me that Jeff Mills was spinning but wasn't sure. When I went in, the DJ was spinnin some amazing slammin hard house. Any ideas?

------------------

Abstainer. A weak man who yields to the temptation of denying

himself a pleasure.

-- Ambrose Bierce "The Devil's Dictionary"

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Hey, does anyone know what time Jeff Mills spun till last Sat? And was it Akira who took over?

I got there around 3:30am and the cashier told me that Jeff Mills was spinning but wasn't sure. When I went in, the DJ was spinnin some amazing slammin hard house. Any ideas?

MMills had already been spinning by time I got there and that was about 12. From what I was told, he had been spinning since at least 11:30. As to what time his set was over, that I dont know.

------------------

~*~* HAPPY HUMP DAY ~*~*

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hmmmm....

Wonder if I should go to Limelight again....

been a while.........

Hmmm...

Alright I'm going... so I can check out the DJ's and see what's up with em...

If they suck... then I'll know to steer clear!!!

hehe..

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<Ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I always ask that of all my prey... I just like the sound of it>--- When the Artful speaks