Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Back in Los Angeles for a bit

poccnr

hey everyone... It's good to be back. I heard about the cpu dub. No worries, I love Dell! I don't think I would buy anything else (at this moment). I hung out in my rental for the weekend, cuz I didn't want to waste money on something that was a complete wash.. It wasn't all uneventful though. I had my tires flattened :blank: Not quite sure what to think of that one since my work car received a flat this PM when I arrived back to the office. Is it me? Makes me wonder :) What are some good events going on in town? I need some music desperately.

hey everyone... It's good to be back. I heard about the cpu dub. No worries, I love Dell! I don't think I would buy anything else (at this moment). I hung out in my rental for the weekend, cuz I didn't want to waste money on something that was a complete wash.. It wasn't all uneventful though. I had my tires flattened :blank: Not quite sure what to think of that one since my work car received a flat this PM when I arrived back to the office. Is it me? Makes me wonder :) What are some good events going on in town? I need some music desperately.

what exactly do you mean by "had my tires flattened"? they all lost their air at once? did you run over nails? did someone slash them? weyes confused :( ...

and i need some music, too, pock. i wanted to go to the hawt crew's party last week but i was exhausted. this weekend my choir (i'm in the choir at the school where i work; no religious stuff going on :funny: ) has all sorts of crap to do. but i need some funky house. and i don't really know what's going on that's any good... no trance, though, please! i swear, if i have to listen to any more of that i'll lose it.

o, and my laptop came today!!! hopefully i'll be able to get my wi-fi to work at home. i'm crossing fingers and trying to think happy thoughts about time warner :aright: ! if all goes well, i'll be able to post tomorrow and this weekend.

Well as you know, I love the progressive. But I've been delving into other genres as well. You remember Los Angeles that I mixed? In any case, I have been slightly busy reaching into more a dirty style of house This set takes a minute to download, but I'd appreciate your feed back as you know that i truly appreciate your input. Hope all is well and good luck on your new CPU.

Well as you know, I love the progressive. But I've been delving into other genres as well. You remember Los Angeles that I mixed? In any case, I have been slightly busy reaching into more a dirty style of house This set takes a minute to download, but I'd appreciate your feed back as you know that i truly appreciate your input. Hope all is well and good luck on your new CPU.

awesome, pock! i'll check it out!

what happened to your tires, though? i just didn't understand what you meant and that sounds like a good story.

hmmm. what is the proverbial "party of the summer," anyway? isn't there something we should be making sure not to miss? i feel like there's something...

awesome, pock! i'll check it out!

what happened to your tires, though? i just didn't understand what you meant and that sounds like a good story.

hmmm. what is the proverbial "party of the summer," anyway? isn't there something we should be making sure not to miss? i feel like there's something...

UNK as to the tires. But 3 other cars in my supposedly secure "corporate rental" apartment have been vandalized similarly. Hmmm? :huh: Makes me wonder if someone has something against tennants in general? In any case, I am on company hours with travel card so the replacement set was free! :clap2: Believe me it could have been much worse. :gang: I have picked up a copy of the LA Weekly for last week, and there doesn't really seem to be too much regarding electronica. That suprised me, I seen Tiesto had 3 days but that was about it. Circus Spundae parties turned into Boy's night. What happened?

UNK as to the tires. But 3 other cars in my supposedly secure "corporate rental" apartment have been vandalized similarly. Hmmm? :huh: Makes me wonder if someone has something against tennants in general? In any case, I am on company hours with travel card so the replacement set was free! :clap2: Believe me it could have been much worse. :gang: I have picked up a copy of the LA Weekly for last week, and there doesn't really seem to be too much regarding electronica. That suprised me, I seen Tiesto had 3 days but that was about it. Circus Spundae parties turned into Boy's night. What happened?

o, i see... someone fucked up your tires on purpose. that's jacked :no: .

o, my, pock - have you been gone that long? spundae has been gone for a long time, much to my dismay :cry: . as i've said many times, spundae was my favorite club of all time, anywhere. there isn't anywhere now here that comes close to the friendly vibe it had.

i still have to put that mix onto a cd so i can listen to it in the car, and, believe me, i wanna listen to it soon! i need some new traveling music. and i'd like to see where you are these days, musically. i need some house, too, in a major way, so i hope we can meet up soon. i'm about to read deepfunk's hawt thread. i'd like to catch them again; i went to one of their parties once and the music was amazing. i don't know who was spinning when, so i can't say that i love them in particular, but that night was pretty solid all around, so i feel pretty confident about their nights.

anyway, we'll keep up-to-date on that :aright: ! keep posting back here and i know we'll find something fab to do!

hey, pock - i'm just exhausted this weekend. yesterday was taken up by my choir activities (secular - i always point that out :funny: !) and today i had no energy left. and i should've gone food shopping today and didn't, so i have to tomorrow. i also have to clean up my mess of a place 'cause i've gotta find a roommate! but i'll be able to leave early most of this coming week 'cause school is out at the school where i work and there's nothing to do, so i can clean then. that means

next weekend i have to go out :party: !!!

seriously, i swear! so what are we gonna do, huh :spin2: ?