Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro tonight anyone??

Is anyone else going to be at Metro tonight?Too bad Andrew isn't spinning,but Alex Coviello,IMO,is pretty good himself...And Inaya Day(spelling?) will be there performing "Movin Up"...So post back if you are going..Later..ClubGirl..=)

------------------

Where are the afterhours??..=)

Originally posted by ClubGirl:

Hey Temptskid were you there??It fucking sucked!!What were you wearing and where were you hanging since there was not many people there maybe I saw you..Later..ClubGirl..=)

No ClubGirl I wasn't there I wanted to go but my friends all wanted to go to Abyss, so I was forced to go there,but I'm shure you probaly seen me before I'm at Tempts almost every weekend and Surf Club once in a while. I also go to Metro once in a while in the fall/winter. I'll be at TEMPTS saturday and sunday also surf club. I 'll make it easy for you to find me at surf I'll wear my Black addidas visor backwards and black dressy shorts. I have dark black hair shaved really short on the sides and my hair is still a little highlighted blond on top. I'm pretty dark and I will also wear white addidas sneakers with black stripes. I'm about 6ft1". See you there.