Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey, electro-d!

weyes

i know we're having conversations on a couple of threads, but i wanted to show you another one of those ridiculous internet quizzes, and i didn't want to just randomly put it on one of those threads.

this one is the "gigolo-meter," and is supposed to determine how much you're worth in bed. naturally, i didn't do too well :laugh: !

gd2.php?cost=979

it kinda reminded me of your "evil" quiz, and i figure, even if you answer the questions honestly (you can tell what they want you to say), you'll do much better :aright: ! give it a shot:

http://thelegendautogroup.com/worth/index.php

and the only way to get the picture w/ how much you're worth to show up (copying the text they give you doesn't work) is to:

1. right click the picture

2. left click "properties"

3. highlight the address

4. press "copy"

5. paste it in the reply in between the brackets that say [ IMG ] [ / IMG ] (without the spaces, of course)

and if you knew that, forgive me for writing it :worry: . just wanted to tell you 'cause we both said on another thread that we have issues sometimes and this thing got on my nerves :heart: .