Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lawler tonight

poccnr

ok, pock, i know i punked out on you recently, and i feel shitty about it. as much as i hate going out alone, the truth really is that i'm in a shaky financial situation until i get someone to take the room in my place by the 1st; i'm freaking out that i don't have someone by now!!! someone is gonna look at it tomorrow, and i'm praying (as much as an aethiest can) that she gets here before it gets crazy hot...

i need to go out and dance somewhere else than in my living room, pock, and i do need to meet you, still, too. i hope you'll be patient w/ me; let's shoot for some awesome house (i'm talking the boogie-down type stuff) event in july! know of anything?

p.s. tell me how lawler was, if you went. i saw him last year at vanguard and he bombed :aaah: .

No worries, Dub. I hope your *future* roomie likes the place. Don't worry, I still have another 1.5 months left in LA:)
:eek: ! just 1.5??? that's no good :( ...

well, the hawt crew has something going on on friday, july 18th. how's that for a tentative house event? i bet we can get deepfunk out to that, too.

:eek: ! just 1.5??? that's no good :( ...

well, the hawt crew has something going on on friday, july 18th. how's that for a tentative house event? i bet we can get deepfunk out to that, too.

Bet! I'm in. Hey *D*, can you get us some comps? :beer:

• 2 weeks later...
and hey, you guys*:

how about deepfunk's event on the the 3rd?:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/los-angeles/340723-7-3-kick-off-your-holiday-weekend-bang.html#post3128216

perhaps we can ALL finally meet at the same event :spin2: !

*i found a roommate!!!!

Sorry guys, I had to turn my laptop in for a virtumonde virus that has attached itself to a .dll file, pesky little bugger has taken over 96 hours to repair and is still in the shop. Sorry I didn't see this one, I have about 25 days left until I have to return, but let's plan on a meet up! I'll check this often through my work comp. Congrats on the roomie Dub!

Sorry guys, I had to turn my laptop in for a virtumonde virus that has attached itself to a .dll file, pesky little bugger has taken over 96 hours to repair and is still in the shop. Sorry I didn't see this one, I have about 25 days left until I have to return, but let's plan on a meet up! I'll check this often through my work comp. Congrats on the roomie Dub!

thanks, pock :hoparound ! well, i wanna have a make-sure-we-really-meet experience before you go. seriously, now :nono: !

i wanted to go to the electroc-d/hawt event on the 25th in a major way and i forgot that my mom is coming to visit me from new york for ten days starting the 24th :boohoo: . crapass timing. so there are 2 weekends between now and then. what say you pick a house event either weekend? i hate going places alone and don't go out because of it sometimes - a bad habit :no: . if i do get the chance to actually finally meet up w/ you though, i'll get my ass out.

lately i've been into the type of house that i can't dance to for my life :funny: ! i guess my trance roots handicap me from dancing to the house stuff i like more. but i try anyway :aright: !

anyway, what say you?

• 2 weeks later...

shite, pock; as i said, i can't make the 25th or 10 days after that 'cause my mom is visiting me. while she's here, we're going to:

- disneyland

- the o.c. fair

- a dinner theater production of the sound of music

- pageant of the masters

- the san diego zoo

- sea world

- a padres game

- to see the u.s. tour of phantom of the opera in san diego

and that's just for starters :woah: .

and i just found out last week that i'm going to vegas the day my mom leaves for six days to reperesent my district at my union's annual convention :bounce: ! it's gonna be an insane couple of weeks. i have lots of things to buy before then and i tried to do it this weekend but i ran out of money :worry: ...

where are you off to, anyway? new england? what's going on? please explain popcorn.gif .