Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha @ Meow in Toronto

Did anyone catch Sasha playing at Meow in Toronto last weekend? He played four hours of very spectacular HAARRRD progressive house/trance. The sound was a bit too bassy but on the dance floor it was pretty decent. The place was rammed from the beginning of his set to the end of it. A totally amazing time!

It was my first time seeing Sasha and it was one of the best nights out I've had in a long, long time. My girlfriend and I are going to Twilo at the end of July because we had such a good time.

If anyone else was there please post here and let me know what you thought. Also, if anybody knows anything about Sasha/Digweed @ Twilo please post as well. I'm really excited about going to NYC.

sasha and digweed and twilo is an experience . . . i've seen them a bunch of times, and it's been the same way:

the club is really empty at first . . . and then all of a sudden is packs out to the point where one can barely find room to dance . . . the crowd isn't quite so hardcore . .. then it starts to empty at around 6ish - that's when the real clubbers get into it - it's the perfect mix - the music there is at it's prime between about 6:30 - till whenever the dj's stop spinnin'. And it stays pretty packed, too.

twilo is always an awesome time for me . . . if you're coming down here, email me, we can meet up of you don't know that many people - angelgirlnyc@excite.com

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen

dancing were thought to

be insane by those who

could not hear the music."

• 3 weeks later...

My boyfriend and I went to see Sasha at Meow and we both agree that it was

F A N T A S T I C ! ! !

We are also going to see Sasha at Twilo at the end of July 2000. We will be staying with friends of ours in NYC. If you are interested in meeting up with our group to get the "SASHA" fix at Twilo, contact us at: dirk_m_diggler@hotmail.com