Clubplanet Nightlife Community

biz Markie @ studio 54...July 15

marcblemberg

Biz Markie and his Serato! Please don't tell me Biz Markie earned the Mr. Freeze Serato pardon for superior vinyl achievements in the past ;) "Oh baby you" doesn't qualify for the honorary pardon. Biz Markie is straight Serato all the way... so do you concede finally, Mr. Freeze ;)

Biz Markie and his Serato! Please don't tell me Biz Markie earned the Mr. Freeze Serato pardon for superior vinyl achievements in the past ;) "Oh baby you" doesn't qualify for the honorary pardon. Biz Markie is straight Serato all the way... so do you concede finally, Mr. Freeze ;)

He will not be computer programing at my place,he is not allowed..

He will be doing his hit song Live,I don't let anyone do anything wack at my nights.

Oh is the big baby still upset.rawwwwww rawwww,still crying.

Serato + cd's= No Talent.

mr freeze

rock steady crew

www.mrfreezersc.net

th_Biz.jpg"]http://th_Biz.jpg

so you computer program at spin.

Yummmmy

http://www.spin-nightclub.com/welcome.htm

Posted (edited)
Just curious... Have you ever seen and/or heard Biz Markie spin with his Serato? Oh it's entertaining alright ;)

ya i have watched him use that cheese ball program,and he was really bad.

there's only one person that uses this program & makes you forget he is using it,& that is dj jazzy jeff.

mr freeze

rock steady crew

www.mrfreezersc.net

Edited by marcblemberg