Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
risthe

Where's Kristine W?

Remember her? She sang "Feel What You Want," a song that used to get a lot of club play a while ago. Now she has a new song out, "Stronger" (also the title of her new album, will be released on September 26). I can't get that song out of my head! I wish the clubs I visit would play it more. This is a song that you should definitely not miss.

So she does have something new coming out?! I just posted something in the Chicago area asking if she does, cause I had heard a song at the clubs this past weekend that sounded just like her....so it must be it!

September 26th, huh? I will need to get her new album as soon as it comes out!!

I must insist though, that my favorite song of hers is Land of the Living. It is so powerful.....AWESOME is all I can say about it!

I am going to have to search for info on her on the web! Maybe she will do some kind of promotional tour.......other than to just LA and New York!

negov,

If you want some info about her on the web, you can check out the official site at http://www.kristinew.com

There are also a few really good fan sites bookmarked that are just as informative as the official site. Let me know if you'd like to see some fan sites, and I'll flip through my bookmarks to find them for you! :-)

Take Care,

risthe

It's my first Wigstock, so I'm actually a little afraid! I hear things get kinda wild, but I'm sure I could handle it ;-p

I also think it's really cool how much she appreciates her drag fans, especially when considering how most of the performers at Wigstock are drag queens.

I am sure that some of those drag queens that see her perform will be doing her very soon!

All I know is that I am jealous. Here I am sitting at home, while you all are out at Wigstock, seeing her perform.

You MUST give a full report as soon as you can! PLEASE?!

I'm so sad! I didn't get to go to Wigstock -- family stuff came up at the last minute! People who went told me she was absolutely AMAZING! I'll definitely be on the lookout for the next time she's in town.

I am sorry to hear that you couldn't make it to Wigstock. I have heard that it is a great time! And to have been able to see Kristine W would have made it all the more awesome!

Did anyone get a chance to see her perform at Wigstock? Please share if you did!