Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Win! David Guetta – F*** Me I’m Famous Vol. 2 CD

cc001

Here’s your chance to check out and get your hands on a copy of David Guetta’s new double mix CD, F*** Me I’m Famous International Vol. 2!

Following on from 2006’s huge FMIF album and 2007’s pan-European platinum Pop Life, FMIF International 2 showcases what has made Guetta the No. 1 House DJ on the planet.

Showcasing both aspects of his character, CD1 is packed with peak-time future hits; the type of tunes he plays weekly at FMIF in Pacha Ibiza. David undoubtedly has a finely-tuned ear for spotting the absolute hottest tunes. CD2 takes you on the type of trip David explores in underground spots like Space, Miami, where he recently played an 8-hour set after clubbers refused to leave until well into the afternoon.

Highlights include exclusives from the man himself (‘Jack Is Back’ & the Tocadisco mix of his forthcoming single with Chris Willis ‘Tomorrow Can Wait’), sizzling platters from Benny Benassi, Eric Prydz, Underworld, Felix Da Housecat and Meck’s ‘So Strong’, which samples seminal OT Quartet early nineties smash ‘Hold That Sucker Down’.

Click the banner below to see the full tracklistings and for your chance to win a copy! And don’t forget to head to www.davidguetta.com for all the latest David Guetta news!

2661.jpg