Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dave Seaman & Mick Wilson Sept 12 @ Shine Miami

cgmusic

For immediate release

Groovejet @ Bliss reunion Pt 2 at SHINE

Dave Seaman, Mick Wilson & Jon Cowan

Dave Seaman returns to the Shelborne’s club SHINE, Friday September 12th for his first visit since his sold out appearance with Nick Warren during WMC O8 in March. A special night as the Bliss Reunion Part 2 continues a wonderful night of music from then and now. This special party brought out locals, visitors, and old school music junkies last year. This year the party includes guest DJ Mick Wilson who is known as Parks & Wilson and Tilt Productions. DJ Jon Cowan, launched Bliss Production and Shine at the Shelborne and has been involved with Nerve, and various Bliss parties all over Florida.

The Lounge “Warm Up†weekly party with DJ/Producer Junior O will play 80’s Classics and Alternative in true Groovejet fashion for the special event.

The Shelborne is offering a special hotel package for the weekend event, which can be purchased via the Shelborne Reservations department or through www.wantickets.com/shine. Also coming to Shine October 4th Nick Warren will be headlining the Saturday night event. Stay tune to more via www.shinesouthbeach.com or the message boards for the latest information.

Shine @ Shelborne Beach Resort

1801 Collins Ave. at 18th street

Info 305 341 1455

Friday September 12

11PM - 5AM

$15 Advance Wantickets.com/shine

Tables & bottle service miguel@shelborne.com or shine@shelborne.com

shelborne.com shinesouthbeach.com myspace.com/shinemiami

free before midnight with valid Florida ID

Ladies drink free until 12:30

21 and over

blisstopsm.jpg

congratulations mr. jon cowan. the label/killer klub night bliss productions has been a staple in the house/techno industry for over 10 years now. the return of the baldness dave seamen a legend and pioneer who is mixing siccckkkk techno/electro now according to his web-site www.daveseaman.com dj chart.

mick wilson one half of parks and wilson. their 2xcd mix "painting on silence" off of Bliss Recordings. is one of my favorite mixes to date.

jon cowan after a wopping 10 years this legend can still boast being owner of one of the top dance spots in miami. his mixing is tight and his delivery is tighter. thank you jon for providing miami with a vision into the future but a glimpse back into our roots.

if you like wild parties sick mixing and fine ass chix c u peepz.

luis diaz after 10 years of globetrotting luis dias returns to his home miami for a very special set @ shine. last year luis really impressed me @ the first groovejet reunion. luis you realize that you are responsible for me going out every fuc*in saturday night to groovejet from the ages of 21 to 23. me legs still hurt from dancin so much.

destroyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unfortunately i didn't get to go phillip. last years groovejet reunion was off the chain. really, the bald wonder dave seaman did not spin. he probably spun late after mic wilson. hopefully jon will throw another party soon since i am off every other sunday starting 10.11.08 so we can chill on sat nights.