Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Mansion losing money and landlord problem

rbert

I went to Club Mansion NYC for the first time. If you did not purchase a ticket online or on the guestlist they would not let you in. A lot of people where turned away from club mansion columbus day weekend sunday night . They told people it was a private party and that was a lie.I mention a promoter name got in paid twenty dollars. Drinks are expensive. Mansion ruined the old crobar,stuido space.

Edited by rbert

The mainfloor house music and hip hop room has carpet and tables. The Dj booth is on stage. There no room to dance that people dance on tables. No laser lightshow and lighting like Pacha and fog machine to cool you down.Its too bright on the mainfloor that felix ask them to dim the lights and they did lol.Mansion does not go afterhours. The club open till 4:30 or 5am.Mansion is bring big name dj this Sat night Dj theo. Iam going to Pacha this Sat night.

That place has been a joke since they reopened as mansion.CROBAR was much,much better.The place is ran by shady people.I heard somethin shady about some shit they pulled on the alegria crew,hense why they are now at the embarrassing "webster hall".Id like to see mansion crash burn and dissolve.This bottles and models bullshit,pretty much destroyed the last couple of dance spots left in town.I even heard some shady shit is goin down at the shelter space.

Edited by euroautofan84

That place has been a joke since they reopened as mansion.CROBAR was much,much better.The place is ran by shady people.I heard somethin shady about some shit they pulled on the alegria crew,hense why they are now at the embarrassing "webster hall".Id like to see mansion crash burn and dissolve.This bottles and models bullshit,pretty much destroyed the last couple of dance spots left in town.I even heard some shady shit is goin down at the shelter space.

what happenned with the Alegria crew? Shelter is closed for renovations

what happenned with the Alegria crew? Shelter is closed for renovations
As for shelter 2 words "Green-House" and unless someone has anything to prove other wise thats what I read on a couple of websites. As for Alegria I heard Ric Sena was having issues with the people who run Mansion NY.Unless you have something "legitimate" to say otherwise Im not debating who said what to whom and where is turning to what and when.Because a person's opinion on a shitty forum board means diddly shit to me.Peace!

As for shelter 2 words "Green-House" and unless someone has anything to prove other wise thats what I read on a couple of websites. As for Alegria I heard Ric Sena was having issues with the people who run Mansion NY.Unless you have something "legitimate" to say otherwise Im not debating who said what to whom and where is turning to what and when.Because a person's opinion on a shitty forum board means diddly shit to me.Peace!

I dont have any opinions. Doesn't Shelter still hold the lease for that buidling anyways? I think I read that on another board.