Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tel Aviv (& Eilat)

Hey hey hey ~

I decided to start this new thread for us Israelis so we could discuss this summer's sizzilin TA Extravaganza.

Since a few of us are already beginning to plan on getting together to party and hang out, the old "do any israeli's post here" thread has begun to morph into "what's your cell number in israel so i can call you when i get there" kind of discussions.

It's been nearly ten years since I lived in Israel, so my knowledge of the club circuit is a bit rusty (StylinSafari ~ I'm hoping you could help me out with this!!) but with a little insider information and the right club gear, I'll be in the swing of things soon enough tongue.gif

So ~ lets get this ball rollin (no pun intended) and start planning our own version of the summer of peace cwm38.gif

Cheers,

Raz

Hey Raaz...defentely agree with you...this summer, I'm gonna be in Israel for 2 whol freakin months...we gotta start to plan where the hell we're gonna go! (alenby? all the clubs on alenby or good..and plus, there are gonna be some major parties close the to "tayelet" in Tel Aviv..I've already been invited to a few..and I would be more than glad if u came with me!!!!!!!! so what is ur cell phoen number? lol...I'll tell u mine whats I get it..or where I can be reahed in Tel Aviv..Stylinsafari!!!! I THInk we know each other@! but from where? lets be sure!