Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rolling into Las Vegas

• 2 weeks later...

Drai's is only open wed-sun....you have to go there real late....like 4:00 am. Baby's is best on thursday....I went ot ra on wed night, then to drai's ....great night...as for tuesday...youll have to check...check with workers in the hotel and bathroom attendants (dont laugh)always know whats going on.....good luck. be safe

• 2 weeks later...

If your into afterhours then go to SRO on Tuesday night at 4am. Ra is very good on Wensday night. Drais` is best on Friday and Saturday nights. During the week its dead. If you ever come to Vegas again do it on the weekend. Hope you have fun.........

I just spent a week in Vegas staying with friends who live there, and they brought me to the best places on the best nights the whole week.

First of all, the city is banging the whole week long, especially at this time of year. The Tuesday I was there we went to Studio 54 which I think was at the MGM Grand (or maybe Mandalay Bay, my mind is still a mess from that week). After-hours that night we went to SRO.

Wednesday night we went to Ra, because Pete Tong was spinning, and we had a good time. Drai's is the after-hours place to go Wed. night. We didn't end up going that night (went Fri. instead) but my friends told me Wed. night is a big night for locals, and there's a lot less tourist types there. In case you didn't know, GQ magazine rated that place the number one after-hours club in the country. After seeing not one, not two, but three HOT female couples going at it at various times, I'll probably agree with them.

Have fun

------------------

Hip & With It

Thanks everyone for all your help! Vegas certainly is a sick town. We were supposed to stay for only two nights (Tues/Wed) but extended the trip until Saturday morning.

Tuesday: Studio 54 good club, a little too much attitude, it might have just been an off night though.

Wednesday: RA and Drais. Both were banging!

Thursday: Baby's at the Hard Rock and then SRO until god nows what time. Awesome at both places.

If you are looking for a good place to extend the night well into the afternoon, I'd recommend Cheetahs, the girls were very friendly and the after after hours crowd showed up until about 2 in the afternoon.

Thanks again!