Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Buenos Aires

off to B.A. for about 3-4 months, would like to cut straight to the chase instead of having to wade through too many mediocre clubs. Anybody can help with the underground there?

thanks in advance....

Was just in B.A 2 weeks ago. Not too impressed with the city. Not much to do etc... Plus the weather sucked, stayed there like 3 days out of 10 and went to Miami for the rest...

Hope youll have a better time

------------------

"Nobody picks on a strong man." - Atlas

diesel >> i'm sorry, but i don't think you went to the right places. BA is a party city with the nicest and most beautiful people in the world. Pacha buenos aires is one of the best clubs in the world (Digweed is playing there tomorrow and Tenaglia next Friday). Go back there and check BA News (friday), Pacha (sat), El divino and ka dos -- i'm sure you'd change your mind.

peace

------------------

panchodeejay.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

holy shite!

D.T. spun both Fri and Sat, blew my ass clear out of the water. Pacha is a GREAT club, great people, great sound. Only downer is that it closes at 8:30 am...they let dt spin until about 11 tho...the crowd treated him like a God...he was loving it!

Looking forward to Friday, got the same advice you gave: BA news first, El Divino around 4am...

thanks for all the tips Pancho, anyone coming down drop me a line at: elrid@hotmail.com. This is a great city w/ or w/out all the clubbing.

cheers

~e

------------------

I'd rather be sorry for something I did than for something I didn't do

I would love to go there. I hear alot of great things about Buenos Aires. I hope I can do it next year sometime. Maybe if DT goes back I"ll book my trip at the time he is playing. That would be worth it alone.