Clubplanet Nightlife Community

top 10 choonz of the week dedicated to sebastian c miami's hidden gem

mrmovement33

i have recently been inspired by newcomer sebastian c. this dj/friend has been opening up for acts like adam freeland, damian lazarus, stimming, and maurizio and danyelino. if you like your house and techno mixed tight check him out.

here's a mix of techno, acid, electro, tech house, and some minimal pupil poppers that will make you think of that sexy girl at the mall this black friday.

1. christian burkhardt "ehh stop"

2. sten "the gate"

3. marcel dettmann "plain" (a side) pigon "kamm" (b side)

4. eyerer and namito "feuersee"

5. stephan bodzin "bremen ost/station 72"

6. shinedoe "back in the days/ibo grooves"

7. ryan crosson "confiteria del molino"

8. pezzner "almost here" (part1/part2/part3)

9. the viewers "streethorn" (original/ben watt/samuel l session mixes)

10. david durango "striptease ep" (striptease/bitch computa/human/japanese revenge/kosheen)

yes ladies and gentlemen it feels good to know that the future of electronic muzik is in good hands with producers from every corner of the globe leading us into the underground.

• 2 weeks later...

correctamundo sir. yes, sebastian has been around for a while. but, i first heard him last year @ shine when he opened up for adam freeland. nice wicked-warm-up. then conway then jon cowan...sick night.

sebastian is one of the really character dj's around. by character i mean he is a really nice person too. not an arsehole like some herbs i have run into in this city. who charge you $20.00 for a promo cd they are giving away. or those who refuse to let you into there clubs because they are fake and childish. or those that say u r on a guest-lst and then because of ur clothing don't let you in.

sebastian is always there to share his muzik with his friends and fans and that's why he has my 100% support.

correctamundo sir. yes, sebastian has been around for a while. but, i first heard him last year @ shine when he opened up for adam freeland. nice wicked-warm-up. then conway then jon cowan...sick night.

sebastian is one of the really character dj's around. by character i mean he is a really nice person too. not an arsehole like some herbs i have run into in this city. who charge you $20.00 for a promo cd they are giving away. or those who refuse to let you into there clubs because they are fake and childish. or those that say u r on a guest-lst and then because of ur clothing don't let you in.

sebastian is always there to share his muzik with his friends and fans and that's why he has my 100% support.

Your punctuation, grammar, and spelling are an utter embarassment to people who know how to write properly punctuated, grammatically correct sentences without incorrectly spelled words. :D