Clubplanet Nightlife Community

QUESTION ON IBIZA

I am getting married next May, and I am planning on going to Ibiza for 1 week before we go to Italy for another 2 weeks, for our honeymoon. How is the weather like in the end of May in Ibiza? I hope it is warm enough for tanning and swimming! Thanks for your help! cwm30.gif

[This message has been edited by DANCEGLITTER (edited 05-10-2001).]

Originally posted by DANCEGLITTER:

I am getting married next May 19th, and I am planning on going to Ibiza for 1 week before we go to Italy for another 2 weeks, for our honeymoon. How is the weather like in the end of May in Ibiza? I hope it is warm enough for tanning and swimming! Thanks for your help! cwm30.gif

ill set you straight on that and everything else before you get married

cwm20.gifcwm20.gif

Its only in the 60s there now...according to weather.com

And the clubs aren't really open until the middle of June. Perhaps you want to go to Barcelona instead, and save Ibiza for when you can go in the middle of summer. Or wait on taking your honeymoon until the end of June.

For May...Barcelona has plenty of nightlife and it doesn't require any extra flights or ferries. (You can't fly to Ibiza without flying through Barcelona or Madrid.)