Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who here posts from Israel?

Ani be San Diego.Yesh kerov le eifo she at gara Israeli stores?I really miss bamba and bissli and don't want to have to ask my friends and family to send me shit from Israel...if there's any stores in Southern California that sell Israeli products,I would love to know where!

Hey there! anee gam israeli! anee gar be boston......aval ha oreem shelee gareem me boston kvar 21 shana.......aval, be israel, anee mi givatayim..karov le tel aviv......anee ben 21 ve koreem li dan....anee sachkan be NEW YORK ve BOSTON...ann achshav mesaech be BROADWAY be RENT!

Shalom ve lehitraot...meeshu kor etze bechlal?

Originally posted by euroclubber:

Hey there! anee gam israeli! anee gar be boston......aval ha oreem shelee gareem me boston kvar 21 shana.......aval, be israel, anee mi givatayim..karov le tel aviv......anee ben 21 ve koreem li dan....anee sachkan be NEW YORK ve BOSTON...ann achshav mesaech be BROADWAY be RENT!

Shalom ve lehitraot...meeshu kor etze bechlal?

Ken ani - I see this! smile.gif

Ani gara be New York! smile.gif

------------------

ani_twee.giftweety1.gif

• 2 weeks later...

same with me! I'm wondering if there are any Israeli's in the Boston Area...I go clubbing soo much..but I wanna start doing it with real clubbers..ones who club like they do in the summer in israel....as I said before...nothing beats the clubbing in israel..I'm defenitely well known at The Scene..Pacha...Dream Dance...Octupus....etc.....

Dan the man

• 2 weeks later...

That's cool that you all try to stay close to other Israelis...

In fact, I've got some stuff on my mind that I'd like to run by you, but Israelis ONLY, so I'm switching to Hebrew now:

Ani matchilah lachshov sh'ani rotzah la'asot aliyah - nim'aas li meh'amerikaim kvar cwm13.gif

Ani yoda'at she'beTel Aviv yesh discoteq'm tovim kmo be'New York, az lamah lehiyot pho bimkom sham? Efshar la'asot kesef tov (ani ovedet ba'internet) ve'yesh gam chevrah tovah ... na'chon??

Tgovout??

Raz

[This message has been edited by raazzatazz (edited 02-13-2001).]

ma kore raazzataz? ane maveen otach meod barur....ken ze mamash nachon....anee tas le israel shlosha pe'ameem kol shana..ve anee tamid....KOL YOM keemat yotze la discoekim..kmo..."Pacha...ha ztena....kulam al alanby....anee heyeh be israel kol "yuni..yulee...ve ogust....ve ach shelee asa alliyah ve gam hoo over be internet....az olay at rotza leedaber etee ve anee yechol la'azor lach....(by the way..I'm dan...I'm an actor..and I'm in RENT on Broadway..)

• 2 weeks later...

Originally posted by euroclubber:

ma kore raazzataz? ane maveen otach meod barur....ken ze mamash nachon....anee tas le israel shlosha pe'ameem kol shana..ve anee tamid....KOL YOM keemat yotze la discoekim..kmo..."Pacha...ha ztena....kulam al alanby....anee heyeh be israel kol "yuni..yulee...ve ogust....ve ach shelee asa alliyah ve gam hoo over be internet....az olay at rotza leedaber etee ve anee yechol la'azor lach....(by the way..I'm dan...I'm an actor..and I'm in RENT on Broadway..)

Damn! yaffe meod!

------------------

ani_twee.gif

"I OWN DJ Mike D'R. NOW"

DarthTweetz.jpg

garte b'israel lefne 6 shanot. ayn le zman sh'ani ycholah ldeber eevreet. az shochachtee harbeh. aval ani rotzah ledeber eetchem. havantee kulaam aval zeh kashe le lektov tov. oolay atem ycholeem leelamed lee?

did anyone understand my babble?

Sk13

------------------

get down on your knees...

Originally posted by sarahkim13:

garte b'israel lefne 6 shanot. ayn le zman sh'ani ycholah ldeber eevreet. az shochachtee harbeh. aval ani rotzah ledeber eetchem. havantee kulaam aval zeh kashe le lektov tov. oolay atem ycholeem leelamed lee?

did anyone understand my babble?

Sk13

LOL Yes! I understood you!

And plus I met you and had NO CLUE that you speak hebrew... you bad bad girl... smile.gif

Next time I can talk to you in hebrew about the guys and they wont know a thing...

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpg

I'd fly to Israel three times a year if I had the money,but unfortunately I'm a poor,starving college student...lol...even my uncle is getting married this month and I cannot go because I'm so damn broke!Life sucks...I really miss Israel.

cwm10.gifcwm8.gifcwm22.gifcwm14.gif

------------------

Sassa

Hey everybody! ok....Rachel and sassa//we need to set up a time either on Aol or something so we can chat about life, Israel, clubbing, anything, my screen name is mavdit99........I'm going to Israel for the whole summer..maybe if any or u are there we can catch up...bye ////shalom ve lehitraot...(dan the Man, RENT cast member

Originally posted by sarahkim13:

ayfoo ata haeetah lefne hameshee? haeete btwilo. rztzeete leerot lech. oolay i will see you this week. sorry ran out of vocabulary.

SK13

Hmmm you mixed up the m and f things there... couldn't understand.. lol

e-mail me: rachel1997@hotmail.com

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpgrun.gif

hey everybody..I havnt written in a while....I will be in Israel the WHOLE summer this year..hittin the Tel Aviv clubs...mostly..."Ha tzena..The scene..whcih used to be Alanby 58.....Dream Dance.....Pacha.......and a whole bunch of others too..(oh, and who could forget Bara Baracuda.?)! ANYWAYS..TAAMENU LEE..SHE KEEDAY LE KULAM la'avo le israel a kaytz ha ze...ze ye messeba echat gdola!! ok....any wanna chat with me..any questions...email me!!!!! mavdit99@excite......hey rachel! hey sassa!

hey chaverim -

so, it looks like dan will be in TA all summer long - i'm still considering it myself.

mostly i'm worried that the scene won't be as phat as it is here in the states - NYC, LA and SF can throw down some sweet parties ... does TA really compare?

dan - help us out here, you're the only one that seems to have a lot of experience clubbing in the home land!

Raz

ps - my AIM screen name is raazzatazz so shoot me an IM sometime; we'll chat!