Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who here posts from Israel?

Hi there,

Wow, this thread is really making me laugh! My Hebrew is almost non-existant but I can understand most of it and it is really funny finding an Israeli thread on this site ...

Anyway, I am not Israeli but I do live in Tel Aviv and I also work in the nightlife so I can probably give some of you guys who are coming here this summer a few tips to head you in the right direction.

I have this funny feeling that I know Dan, so if you are reading this, ha ha see you again this summer.

Anyway, just to let you know, the nightlife here is good (if not better) enough to rival any major city in the world, yes, including NY and Miami. Like in any city, you need to know the right people who will hook you up with what's going on and get you on the door lists etc.

Some basic tips for the summer are:

There is a new club here which opened only a few weeks ago, it's called TLV and it will probably be the hottest club in Tel Aviv this summer. It is owned by Rael, who used to own Allenby 58 (those of you who gone to parties here will know all about THAT place ha ha ha) and Shirazi is doing the gay FFF parties there too.

Alot of the old clubs have closed down or no longer what they used to be, the best idea is to meet people who are working in the nightlife to find out where the parties are.

The Scene, on Allenby St, is a good bar to start with. The staff know everyone and Wednesday night is a good place to meet people in the nightlife.

Anyway, hope you are all having fun .... Tel Aviv is going to be great this summer cwm32.gif

Stylinsafari!!! do i know u??? whats ur name??? email me at mavdit99@excite.com i want to find out if we know each other..we have to meet up this summer and go clubbing this summer!!! please email me and give me ur info....The last time I was in Israel was in Dec/Jan...email me STYLIN!!! Dan I'll be in Israel all through July and August

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

This summer really IS going to be off the hook! Tel Aviv, here we come...!

Dan - I'll be in Israel by June, so email me soon so that we can start to get 'organized'

- Stylin, same with you!! I've actually got some questions for you: I'm pretty interested in getting a job in the nightlife scene myself, can you help?

You all can email me at raazzatazz@yahoo.com

or PM me when you get a chance.

Le'hetra'ot!

Raz

Hey there raaz!!

OK....is there maybe a phone number you have in Israel so that when I can, I will call you in Tel aviv..so we can get together and hit some of the clubs and parties....Stylin, I'm still waiting to head from you..u said u think u know me..I WANT TO TALK TO U to see if we really do..my email is mavdit99@excite.com

or my screen name is mavdit99 or just email me from clubplanet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

cwm2.gif

shalom le kolam

we are israelies who through parties in NYC

we got opher DJ this friday and a live set from S.U.N PROJECT

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

TSUNAMI, the people who brought celestial trance to America, are bringing

Trance to one of America’s most exciting new venues:

Friday, May 11th, 2001 11.45pm –7.00am at "THE WORLD"

1501 Broadway @ 43 Street

TSUNAMI, the leading Trance organization in America, are once again

breaking new ground, by bringing another top international trance line-up,

that have made TSUNAMI famous the world over, to Time Square:

Back by huge popular demand:

S.U.N. PROJECT, live

(Nova Tekk, Germany)

Marco, Mathias and McCoy will be introducing their latest tracks, putting on

their famous show in their traditional alien costumes and their guitar.

For the first time in America, a DJ set by:

DJ MARCO

(S.U.N. Project)

DJ set by:

OPHER INDIADROP

(TSUNAMI / Purple Oz)

YON-E

(TSUNAMI)

Visuals and

Decorations: New psychedelic decorations brought in to create the by now

famous TSUNAMI look,

as well as psychedelic lasers.

Separate CHIL-OUT ROOM: AARON SPECTRE (Opiate/KINETIC) and ANGELES

Separate LOUNGE ROOM.

Tickets: $30 advance / $35 door.

Available at: THROB 211 East 14 Street, New York City 12/9) SATELLITE

259 Bowery New York 212 995-1744

Boston 617 536-5482

HOUSE OF TRANCE 122 St. Marks Place, 212 533-6700

SONIC GROVE 41 Carmine Street 212 675-5284

CAFFEINE Long Island 516 797-7196)

TSUNAMI’s 24 hour information line: 212 439-8124 or log on www.tsunami-trance.com.

TSUNAMI compilation, with many new, exclusive tracks, as well as TSUNAMI 12-inch vinyl 1 and 2 in stores now, on KINETIC Records.

we also got INFECTED MUSHROM COMMING SOON

AHAVA

cwm39.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Opa!! ISRAELIM ani lo mamin. Shalom lekulam ani Guy me Queens. Holech ani le tel aviv shavua aba vecol lila ani cholem rak al erez Yisrael. Tagidu li bevakasha.. Eim kol hamilcha em ha palestinians anishim od yotzim levalot? Dibarti em mispacha ve hem amru lo kol kach. Bechol Mikreh Taso tova vetagidu li at hashmot shel hamekomim hachi tovim lirkod. (Lo hahiti sham harbe zman)..

Lihitraot lekulam

-Guy

P.S. Israeli Power Around the world BABY YEA!! wink.gif

TSUNAMI, the people who brought celestial trance to America, present the year's most important trance line-up, in one of America's most exciting new venues:

This Friday, June 1st , 2001

11.45pm -7.00am at "THE WORLD" 1501 Broadway @ 43 Street NYC

18 to party 21 to drink. BRING ID !

TSUNAMI, the leading Trance organization in America, are once again breaking new ground, by bringing to the same event the world's two most important two trance names, to Time Square:

Back by huge popular demand:

INFECTED MUSHROOM, live

(BNE, Israel)

Duvdev and Erez, are introducing their brand -new CD BP Empire, in one of their rocking live sets, that have made them revered the world over as, without doubt, the hottest live trance act

A rare, exclusive dj set my the Trance Master him-self:

HALLUCINOGEN

(Twisted, UK)

SIMON POSFORD (Hallucinogen) is considered by his peers, to be the most influential trance producer, as well as, by being half of the innovative ambient act SHPONGLE.

DJ sets by:

DUVDEV (Infected Mushroom)

EREZ(Infected Mushroom)

YON-E (Tsunami)

Separate CHIL-OUT ROOM: AARON SPECTRE (Opiate/KINETIC)

Separate LOUNGE ROOM: ANGELES (chiletrance-6th Element)

Tickets: $30 advance /$35 door.

Available at:

HOUSE OF TRANCE 122 St. Marks Place, 212 533-6700

THROB 211 East 14 Street, New York City 12/9) SATELLITE 259 Bowery New York 212 995-1744

Boston 617 536-5482 SONIC GROVE 41 Carmine Street 212 675-5284

CAFFEINE Long Island 516 797-7196)

TSUNAMI's 24 hour information line: 212 439-8124 or log on www.tsunami-trance.com.

TSUNAMI compilation, with many new, exclusive tracks, as well as TSUNAMI 12-inch vinyl 1 and 2 in stores now, on KINETIC Records.