Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 12/20/08

weyes

ah - the last weekend before christmas: not the best time to go to the mall if you don't absolutely have to. my christmas shopping is done, but, glutton for punishment that i am, i went to the mall to get my watch battery changed (have to have my watch running for new year's!) and to exchange something i got on sale but didn't need. while there, i thought i'd have some lunch.

christmas shopping-related crankiness is well-documented and, unfortunately, widespread, but here are some ways for people to avoid being sources of aggravation for everyone else:

• obey traffic laws. just 'cause it's december doesn't mean that it's suddenly ok to drive like a maniac.
  • taking up ONLY ONE parking space is another rule that also still applies.
  • walking in an efficient manner and not standing in everyone else's way keeps everything moving in an overcrowded area.
  • taking up the only empty seats in the food court with shopping bags is just plain inconsiderate. other tired shoppers need a place to sit and eat, too.
  • throwing out your trash is another rule that applies all year and which happens to be extra important when space is at a premium.
  • and lastly, a little extra politeness and respect in general helps when everyone is feeling a little bit more rushed and stressed than usual :love: .

tune in tomorrow.