Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey party people!

Emily_Marie1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

hello,

i am a newbie to this forum.Just joined for discussing what's in my mind here.I would surely love to be an active member and add up my views here.

That's really true.I am in favor of the views that have been posted about this website.I was looking for a website of similar nature and finally i found one for myself.

online dating

• 1 month later...

Hello Dear Frendz,

This is my first post and i am dedicating this to the Introduction Forum as per the forum rules. Before introducing myself, i would just like to thank the Administrator of this forum for giving me opportunity to join this community.

Now, let me take the opportunity to introduce myself.

Hi, I am Jackson & I'm new to this site. I am a new comer & have just put forward my first step in the vast & fast world of Internet & Web. I don't have much knowledge but would like to gain & share whatever i have. As everybody knows that nowadays forums are the best source of Knowledge, and through forums we can learn a lot.

I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge. My hobies include watching movies, listening music & making friendz.

That's it frendz!

Have a Nice Time!

Jackson

Overseas Employment Recruitment | Youtube

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Attention!!!!

"if you are an out of town electronic/ghetto houze/ juke/electro fan and do not know were to find this particular genre or unique style of music than look no further i have almost any and every electronic juke, ghetto houze lp/cd/ep out and available brand new original cd/albums

please check my other auctionz i am your one stop for all your ghetto houze/electronic/ chicago juke needz ebay search: Dj slugo

these are some of "thee hottest ghetto houze dance cd's ever to come out of chicago and still holds to this day.

All original club anthems/hitz

they put it down very very hot and rare albums"!!

"if any questionz or concerns what so ever please don't hesitate, feel free to contact me or message me.

Or

ps. For anyone who has concernz:

I swear 2 u i am a 100% honest ebayer, if u have any..any... Questions or concerns what so ever please..please feel free 2 contact me.

I understand because i am a new ebayer my trust is not 100% granted all i can promise is my quality and my word.

All itemz i present are exactly as described down 2 the specs. Nothing is over looked all major spec's or detailz are presented as mentioned in description.

• 2 weeks later...