Clubplanet Nightlife Community

song idz

alexz

all old tracks

1) someone screaming "the revolution"

2) a nice vocal with a female singing "missing you blah blah blah"

and still searching for the names of the tracks tony draper plays at exit between 5-7am, one starts off sounding like a needle or a bee or something, than has a build up and then it all falls down, then it sounds like he rewinds it and it starts again, everyone always goes insane when he plays it...

The one that you say sounds like a "bee", could be "The Fly" or "Fly". There's a couple songs out there using that, here's a couple samples:

This is "fly" by DOGGYSTYLE*TUBE http://209.237.157.45/ram/55381.RAM

This is "Fly In" or "Fly Out" by The Fly. It's probably the one you're looking for (I've heard it at exit). http://209.237.157.45/ram/59584.RAM

Hope that helps

spoony out

Alex

--It just occurred to me what song you might be thinking of. Check out "Starfighter - Apache Rmx." It sounds exactly like your explaining it. Lots of small rewinding, a bee buzzing bassline, and a subtle pizzicato melody towards the end. Its a phat song. Hope it's the right one.

nae good try though, i am sure everyone knows the song i am talking about, its probably old as hell, its like a woooooot going up and then falling down, bouncing up until it sounds like he rewinds the record and it starts again, ok forget it, i'll just have to run to the dj booth and ask this friday

i downloaded some of tony drapers mix from a kid who had an inside hook up to tony draper...he had a cd of drapers and ripped it onto his computer..he was on scour and his user id was isc1994, he was a real bitch and wouldnt let me download any of drapers shit...but ive seen some of your posts about exit durin friday, maybe you can catch isc1994 online at scour and download some of drapers shit...some of drapers shit is tight and if you ever find anything out, let me know some how...

this is a long shot--

is it experiment k (part one) by i believe psycho terror? it doesn't have like a "bzzzz" sound like a bee in it, but it does have like a constant sound going throughout the song, and it does repeat the same loop, in different octaves... good luck?

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

skip1z

There's two versions of the song, one is "Fly in" the other "Fly out". That might change things. I've only seen it on vinyl. They have it at Eightball Records (where I heard it), you can also order it online from satellite.

If I had it, I'd be more help, but I don't so I'm sorry. frown.gif

later

d

------------------

www.spoonyd.iwarp.com