Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SONG ID HELP!

ajm4321

Going nuts for 5 years trying to fing out the name of this song. Sounds like a remix of Mozart or something, Heavy techno, Jason Ojeda played it at CPI on Sat July 29 and I heard it on party 105.3 (Hamptons) this past weekend. All I can know is that it goees kinda like (If you can imagine)...

"Da dunt dunt Dunt... Da Dunt daaa duuunt dunt.... "

... and then speeds up. F&*Ked up I know but thats all I have . Can anyone help???

BINGO!!! spoonyd - you are a god!!!

I have been looking for this for 5 f'n years. I didn't hear it much so I forgot about it. I asked Ojeda this past weekend but i thought he said Ode to joy or some shit. I knew there was an "O" in there somewhere.

Thanks.!

if u need any songs, audio soft., etc... email:ajm4321@mail.com

YAY!

On a historical note, that is the one track that almost single handedly got me into what at the time was referred to lovingly as "Techno Music". The rest is history - 7 years of raving and no signs of stopping.

It also represents a gaping hole in my record collection. If anyone know where I can lay hands on a vinyl copy, I would be very grateful.

------------------

keep it cutlary

www.spoonyd.iwarp.com