Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please Help with this song ID from Exit

spd1980

I've heard this song just about every friday at Exit. When it comes on I always try to ask people what it is but no one knows. In the middle of the song it is quiet and all you hear is a synthesizer playing notes that sound like "Twinkle Twinkle little star how I wonder what you are" Then the music comes back in and the same melody is played on top of the music throughout the rest of the song. I am pretty sure it is Twinkle Twinkle but when I look it up on Napster I only see children's versions of the song. If anyone knows what song I am talking about and the artist's name I would really appreciate. I also know that it is not a song called "Starlight" which was remixed by Ferry Corsten.

Wow Small awsome song this is.. I have never heard this anywhere except for at Exit. I think Alexz is right when he said Tony Draper made this cause its never been heard anywhere except Exit. Def. can't wait to get this one on CD.

Exit Fridays

" DF " - <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">Guestlist</A>

Jim (732)715-3911

Justin (732)249-9527

wow.. ive been looking for that song too..no one knows what it is....every one i asked thought it sucked .... i think tony draper only produced one record>. called "wake up"

nice track.

------------------

sex ,drugs & insanity isnt for every one.. but its always worked for me!

Are you guys sure about that???

there's a track that came out like 2 months ago - never really got any play anywhere.

It's called "Das Glockenspiel" by Schiller (Extended Mix) and it's very similar to what you've described.

It's not quite the same beat as "twinkle twinkle" but close. It's very trancey ...

I dunno but that track is close - could be it - or i could be totally wrong.

Rally

Tony Draper - "Children of the Night"

THIS SONG IS WAY OFF THE HOOK , I had to ask Tony when it was played smile.gif He even lowered the music...LOL (4 weeks back) but that is what Tony told me. It is unreleased and it is a remix he done of SPACE FROG - FOLLOW ME [listen to the vocals] . If anyone gets this song....... EMAIL ME!!!

want mp3's? exit/tunnel info? biggrin.gif

ibrealz@aol.com

exit's top vip <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> - "realz n menace"

Hey realz I also got into the DJ booth at Exit and asked Tony the name of a song...he lowered the music for me too. The song that I was asking about was the one other song besides "Children of the Night" that I really liked and could never find the name of. The song was "The Second Trip" and I was able to find it on Napster. I think it is a really phat song. I am still dying to find "Children of the Night" though.

ive been lookin for a lot of drapers mixes too..all i could gather up was the trip 2, derkrieger, arab pleas, the ceremony and psycho strings..alexz i still havent gotten the day after 4 smile.gif...what is everyones screen name on scour, mine is skip1z...id like to put everyone on my hotlist and check out your lists..peace!