Clubplanet Nightlife Community

82REC001: CAVA by Wehbba support from Dubfire, Selway, Varela...

eurasia

82rec001.png

2009 witnesses the birth of a new label, a revolution of techno music interpreted by a soul contributor in the industry: Wehbba.

Every couple of months, this label will witness collaboration productions teamed by Wehbba and friends. 82 Recordings will be the foundation for a new definition for Techno and the ability to represent it in all shapes and aspects and make it universal.

82 Recordings begins its series with Wehbba’s first original production on the label titled “Cavaâ€, this piece infused with acid vocals, extremely fat bass, and abandons of percussion glitches and tricks. Modulation abuse is what stamps this track redefining Techno’s ability to take any shape and form. A must have peack-timer!

Accompanying the original is Marko Nastic & Dejan Milicevic and Markantonio’s excelling remixes.

Nastic & Milicevic’s monstrous bass remix intrudes a punchy beakdown when it hits back. An acid house injection keeps the track energized while the tech-house beats and loopy vocals maintains a steady and hypnotizing effect. BIGROOM TUNE.

There’s no better way to display the napolitan sound than Markantonio’s latter remix. Here, Markantonio comes up with a gem that screams “funkâ€, sharp bassline and funky synths dominates, while the extremely cunning drum work keeps the track on its toes!

Supported by Dubfire, John Selway, Duoteque, Joseph Capriati, Nudisco, Cristian Varela, Misjah, Lucca, Qhey, Xpansul, Markantonio, Preach, Tomy Declerque and more…

DJ Feedback:

Dubfire: “Support 10/10!â€

Cristian Varela: “Markantonio´s track is fantastic, like all of his last productionsâ€

Graham Gold: “Original Mix for meâ€

Xpansul: “Markantonio Remix is the one for me. Thanksâ€

Joseph Capriati: “Markantonio remix is very cool!â€

Q’Hey: “Actually I like both of original and Markantonio, I am so exciting to play these tunes for this weekend!â€

Lucca: “I like all the mixes a lot, they all will rock, though Markantonio the most:)â€

Tomy Declerque: “nice first on 82, and the original is for me ... and the first part of Markantonio remix ... :)â€

Marco G: “Wehbba is the man Love the original & Marko Nastic & Dean Milicevic Remixâ€

Marcelo Vor: “Great release. A bit too much vocals on the house mix, but i guess that was the whole point of having a house remix. As for the techno remixes, i find the original quite interesting, with many unexpected things going on all the time and a freaky line that should work just fine in big warehouses. Markantonio brings his italian feeling to the sound on a nice way, but my favorite is still the original! Congrats for the releaseâ€

Leo Fernandez: “Marko Nastic & Dejan Milicevic Remix for me please.. Excellent Release... Full Support!!â€

DJ Preach: “the best producer out there!â€

Balthazar: “nice release!â€