Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Old Song ID

djjoeyd212

Any Help would be appreciated. But I am looking for the song that is sampled and mixed into everything these days, or was at least. The female vocals "Can I Get A Bump"

Thanks In advance!

------------------

Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, today is a gift...that is why we call it the present.

I have that. The k-mix version even. Doesn't have it. Maybe a DJ mixed it somewhere...but not on mine. Thanks Though...maybe someday I'll find my true love.

------------------

Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, today is a gift...that is why we call it the present.

in the song does it have like a commercial in the middle where it says "what exactly is special k" and then another voice comes on and says "some say its the best breakfast cereal in the world" then it says do u want a bump" and the beat drops? if it is you can get it on tunnel vs sound factory 2001.

hope I've been helpful!

Hey, Thanks DJ Davey and Strictly, yeah thanks alot!! Now those are two MORE records you guys are making me want!!! (great) LOL!! I think Spinin is closest to what I am looking for....now the task to find it is afoot!!!

Thanks Guys

------------------