Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Most packed clubs/bars in NYC ...

Hi,

I will be arriving into New York this Friday ... staying at the Empire Hotel (44 West 63rd Street), and am looking to go out to the most packed and crowded clubs/bars.

The more packed the better ... I just love the whole buzz of being in a packed nightclub.

Would be great to get your top 3 recommendations for Friday and then the Saturday night (5th and 6th June).

I hear M2 Ultra Lounge is pretty packed on the weekends ... which night is better, Friday or Saturday.

Thanks so much for your help !

haha i'm just like you when it comes to packed clubs. the majority of my friends hate it but I love it.

i've been to M2 on a friday and saturday night (pretty recentlyk and have both been packed.

the hip hop room there might be too packed but if u enjoy house like me then you'll have fun in the main room.

there's also marquee (walking distance from m2) and a bunch of other clubs in that area. most of those other clubs around m2 are SMALL but definitely packed.

i'm suppose to go to this club called vesta on friday for a birthday, but my friends and I might honestly end up going to m2

the times i've been to m2 its been about a 3/2 ratio of girls to boys.

what kind of party are you and your friends trying to go to on saturday?? for a mix of everything i'll say marquee.

if you like house i'll say check out pink elephant. pink elephant is not like how it used to be but you'll still have fun and should be packed. when my cousin and his friend came to visit from germany almost 2 years ago I took them too pink elephant and we all had a great time

thats a good ratio man !

I like house ... but I also like hip hop. They have a hip hop room at M2, right ?

I heard a lot about the Pink Elephant. Will try and check it out.

What is the best time to get to M2 on a Friday night ? And is it cool to get straight in. What time do the lines start forming ?

Thanks again buddy !

yeah I had a big smile on my face as I saw all the girls in there lol.

theres a hip hop room in m2. last time I went I remember the hip hop room being PACKED at like 4am.

both times that i've been to m2 we showed up at like 1am. we did bottle service so we go right in, but there was a big line to get in for regular admission. the doorman is at times selective (hence the 3/2 girl to boy ratio)

Edited by struckmatch