Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ID for Zombie Nation Song??

mfm18

If anyone was at EXIT this past Friday you know the song I am talking about. Zombie Nation performed it right before they did Kernkraft 400("The Chant"). It was real phat and if anyone has a name I would appreciate it...Thanks...Peace.

Mikey

Thank You Brian1500. Don't worry about it Kove, I used to confuse the two also. I don't think too many people really know the difference even though the song is one of the most popular in the world....funny, huh. Anyway, I really want the name of the other song.....

Mikey

hey guys,

i was at exit friday and heard the zombie nation performance. i know what song you're talking about. i'm not sure if it's an actual song on their EP though. it might be just a add-on to their performance. i actually HAD a sample of it on mp3. but then i got fired at my last job and lost all my mp3 files cwm22.gif BUT you might be able to find it on napster. do a search on rave 2000 and it should pop up as a file named:

zombie nation - kernkraft 400 live at rave 2000 (something like that)

it's like a 7min mp3 file and it has the same exact performance they did at exit.

good luck!!

-Alex