Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Razor N Guido

rudeboyyouth

Their mix of Sugar Babies - Forgive & Forget You is dope, but their done, finished, stick a fork in them..

I dont think there is anyway for them to possibly blow up ever again..

Didnt hear the cd, but I can imagine what it sounds like..

------------------

nyy.gif

Originally posted by a-tip:

cwm7.gif are u kidding??? did any of yous ever hear "tweak it"......that is like the dopest track out....the dub is even sicker..they fell off for a while but thew shit theyve been coming out with is dope...ever hear the reina dub? thats phat too....plus more

Bro, they have no originality.. That Reina track is a rip off from Dammit Janet by Pants & Corset.. If you listen to them both, you will see that it's basicly Reina vocals over Dammit Janet..

The Razor & Guido synths & riffs are beat.. They were iight for their first 200 tracks, but there kinda boring in the year 2000..

------------------

Mars aint the kind of place, to raise your kids..

Originally posted by tranza:

Bro, they have no originality.. That Reina track is a rip off from Dammit Janet by Pants & Corset.. If you listen to them both, you will see that it's basicly Reina vocals over Dammit Janet..

The Razor & Guido synths & riffs are beat.. They were iight for their first 200 tracks, but there kinda boring in the year 2000..

actually bro, if you listened, i was talking about the reina dub..."miss the way" (rng dub)....it sounds nothing like the vocal...i know the vocal has cuts from damit janit..i dont really like the vocal...but the dub is phat. its on the flip of the record you should check it...mostly every dj is playing it.

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up the compilation, it was a fucking dissapointment. To be honest (and this is hard to say) I haven't heard anything so dry and pathetic in so fucking long. If they are still coming out with phat shit, "Dancefloor" serves to disprove all of that. It was the worst compilation I ever picked up, I can't believe they actually put "Do it again" down on it again. Not even a fucking remix.

God.