Clubplanet Nightlife Community

song id

massad

the style of the song, kind of has that "scary" beat to it. i GOTTA find that song, i've asked the dj's twice and the music was so loud that i couldn't hear them clearly but it sounds like "pink draw" or soemthing like it.

even if u know something that doesn't sound like the name i think it has, please still mention anything that might fit my description.

highmay, it's not exorcism, i have that, thanks though, billy, your song name sounds kind of similar to what the dj's were saying (at least from what i was able to interpret through my lip reading skillz). I've been searching for it on napster, i can't find anyone who has it. i will keep looking.

thanks a lot for your help guys, really apprecite it.

billy, i am sorry, i am not sure form that sample, that could be it or a different mix of it, can you please upload that song for me, i am on dsl it will take me a minute or 2 to download if u wanna send it to me over instant messenger or if u can, email it to me at massad@softhome.net

thanks a lot for all your troubles man, i really appreciate it