Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some Exit ID's (WHO KNOWS THEM!)

kvanzile9

hey my peoples...some more songs to ask about???

ok the first one is a person saying "dance with me" throughout the song and then they say "dance with me across the stars"????

The other one is a mess-up by me in the one song they have been playing lately you hear a crowd yelling "HEY" throughout the song as the chorus goes on with intervals between the "heys".....it has a mellow sort of beat when the chorus is not on....PHAT SONG!!!

the last one is Rhythm...by vinny cozzi....DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS SONG!!!

------------------

For Guestlist To Exit,Cream, or Webster Hall E-Mail Me.... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

kvanzile: do you not listen? i have told you about 4 times now, The Rhythm isnt done yet and no1 has it. only vinny's close friends. this is hoenstly the 4th time I have said this to you in particular. give it up man, it wont be around for awile.

------------------

"a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again"

very good people u got both of the songs....the other one was thunderpuss-"papa's got a brand new pig bag"....which i recommend to all people...phat song!!!!! its a remix not the original though....thanks to all!!!

------------------

For Guestlist To Exit,Cream, or Webster Hall E-Mail Me.... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

I was reading some of the back posts and I was looking and enjoing how some people dont know what the fuck they are talking about lol...

The song that lilclubbincutie liked to give a false name and artist to..

it is really called "are you ready?" and it is by tony draper.. it has voice samples that say "rhythm.... ready". It will be coming out soon along with children of the night.

[This message has been edited by domenickcapello (edited 01-28-2001).]

ok cause i e-mailed vinny cozzi and he said it was not his song....so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the real i.d. of this song....cause that song is phat that he does along with "children of the night" which is even better....but thanks again...let me know when its out or when it appears on napster if u can!!! peace

------------------

For Guestlist To Exit, SoundFactory, Cream, or Webster Hall E-Mail Me.... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com