Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alton Miller "Life Changes EP" on Soundcloud

dominoderval

artworks-000032227542-9wm30i-crop1.jpg

SAR1054 Alton Miller “Life Changes EP†Release Date Oct 22, 2012

It is a please to announce the “Life Changes EP†by renowned producer Alton Miller. For those who do not know, Alton is a producer from Detroit MI who has been releasing music since the 90’s. He has released albums & singles on respected labels such as King Street, Planet E, R2, 20:20 Vision, KMS, Guidance & Life Line. Alton’s Sound has always been deep and soulful with just the right amount of energy for the dance floor. This EP fills that order.

The “Life Changes EP†features 3 tracks of pure deep house soul. “Inside Out†instantly hits you with the funk and vibe of the deep dance floor. Miller’s signature Moog keyboard lines are in full supply on this one. “Feel About Me†is best described as a smooth atmospheric ride laid over a tight groove. Alton add his own vocal to this one to enhance the feeling. The last one in the set is “You & Meâ€. This is the deepest one but definitely not one to be slept on. We hope you enjoy this ep as much as we do.

Executive Prodiucer: Sean Smith

Mastered by Benedict at Phuture Audio U.K.

Licensing / Contact: info@smoothagentrecords.com

DJ Feedback:

Laurent Garnier : Superb ---- full support

DjPope - good grooves on all three tracks will support

Mr Gene Hunt - nice and chill

Tom Conrad - Real nice EP, will be supporting all these cuts!

ROY DAVIS JR - I'm feeling You & Me early morning set. Beautiful!

Ralf GUM - Nice tracks. Feel about is my fav.

Evan Landes (Groove Junkies) - : Dope!! Alton infuses just the right amount of musicality, deepness, soul and energy into each track. This is a brilliant EP. Props!

Spiritual Blessings - Amazing new project from the music maestro Alton Miller.Great EP, all tracks are superb.Full Support.

Shane Johnson - Superb EP. All tracks oozing funk and soul but Feel About Me stands out with a great groove and vocal line. Will be featuring on this week's radio show.

Denz Devarez - Massive package right here! Thank you Sean & Alton!!!