Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bruse Wane Updates Fans On The Status Of The Dark Knight Album.. Vintage Freestyle

Wizzane

HoodedbrusewaneIMG_0389copymedia.jpg

Bruse Wane Updates Fans On The Dark Knight Album.. Vintage Freestyle

So, what's going on with The Dark Knight Album.. yes he's the boss but we have to catch up with him at times as-well. With The release of the Video for one of the title album tracksDay By Day, and heavy rotation on the media and blogsphere circuit we thought for sure this was the summer of TheBatMan.. but the hot summer days have gone, and the leaves are falling from the trees and still Nothing..Yes Nothing ? So I caught up to Mr. Wane and posed this question. Bruse what's with the Album ?, and he gave this response"

"It's beautiful and pretty much wrapped up, but with everything in life timing is essentially, but I promise all my fans more than likely it will be coming early 2013"

There you have it y'all from the Bat Man himself. He gave us no exact release date, or clear reason for the delay smh., but he has promised more freestyles, and videos from tracks off the impeding release. All I can say is hurry up Bruse I'm getting grey waiting on this, it's been like what 4 years already.. smh.

By"Unspoken truth" Wane Enterprises

Check out Bruse Wane Interview With BTR & Former Hot 97 On Air Personality Ms Drama Click On the picture BELOW:

1220900351DramaStill.jpg

Bruse Wane Lord Voldemort Freestyle

www.brusewane.com

Twitter@brusewane

Edited by Wizzane