Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Event: Zion I + Minnesota at Ecco Lounge, Fri, Feb 1 8:00a

clubmaster

Friday february 1st, 2013 zion i minnesota local support tbd advance: $20 door: $25 **** zion i **** (oakland, ca) www.facebook.com/ zionicrew www.zionicrew.com legends in the west coast hip hop scene and still crushing it after 10 years, we are ecstatic to bring you sb favorite* zion i. * *while other groups have come & gone, zion i has stayed relevant throughout the years through their impressive ability to reinvent themselves time time again while staying true to their hip hop roots. *their catalogue spans deep with timeless hits like " fingerpaint ", " bird's eye view ", " the bay ", and " silly puddy ", all the way to their newer edm infused collaborations with* bassnectar *" human being " or co-headliner* minnesota 's " float ". *let's not forget their revered collab project with* the grouch* (heroes in the city of dope) or their tracks with sb faves *soja *& rebelution . *t his show is sure to reach capacity, we highly recommend you buy presales to this one. **** minnesota **** (vitalsc / death star, santa cruz) www.facebook.com/ djminnesota www.s oundcloud.com/minnesota this year's* breakout *bass music star from the west coast is without a doubt* minnesota .* within a year, christian "minnesota" bauhaofer has quickly integrated himself as a staple on the west coast dubstep scene playing alongside heavyweights like adventure club, pretty lights, nero, skrillex, and earning the respect of his peers---including glitch-hop star martyparty (and dubsb fave* adventure club )---who immediately recognized christian's talent and decided to combine forces to create the recent dubstep/glitch supergroup death star. *if you are unfamiliar with this norcal producer sensation, all you need to do is look below to check his huge remixes of adele's " rollin in the deep " that was #1 on hypemachine for (4) weeks, ellie gouldings " starry eyed ", or his recent solo ep's* altered states *&* yoga pants . * we featured minnesota in november 2011 at his sold-out headline dubsb show that had over 400 ppl rocking out at a slammed velvet jones. *fast forward 1.5 years later --- minnesota just headlined the sierra stage at snowglobe & came off a 25 headline usa tour alongside zion i -- needless to say, we've been waiting for his much anticipated comeback show and him playing with buds zion i means 110% full on partayyy! Age Restrictions: RESOURCE--;--Events_Ages_AllAges