Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Is The BatMan (Bruse Wane's) Album Receives An Official Release Date June 16th

Wizzane

It's official 5 years after the release of "The Dark Knight Ep Return To Hip-Hops Golden Era" Bruse Wane will finally be releasing the highly anticipated "The Dark Knight Album The Day The Earth Stood Still" Bruse had this to say. " I'm extremely excited and happy with the project. I feel it will be good for Hip-Hop, for those that have supported me through the many facets of my career much love.

It's not easy operating independently as projects like mine tend to get over looked by media professionals clamoring to push whatever the majors throw at them. I do have a following and a fan base that I know will appreciate what I have put together so it's all good. The music will speak for itself ". According to Bruse "The Dark Knight Album.. The Day The Earth Stood Still" will be released June 16th 2013 come hell or high water. Watch Bruse Wane's Interview with Mrs.Ohio below

twitter@brusewane // www.brusewane.com //www.waneenterprises.com