Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Event: Starkillers & dBerrie at Rumor Nightclub, Thu, Jul 18 8:00p

clubmaster

The oxford group & the platinum ent. group present starkillers & dberrie @ rumor, boston for table reservations please contact info@theoxfordgrp.com / 802-236-3395 -- starkillers formerly known as nick terranova, u.s talent starkillers has been cutting a swathe through the bolshier end of the global house music scene with his tough-edged, eclectic sound. blending big hooks and riffs, soaring vocals, thumping beats and mind-bending effects trickery, his sound is the perfect blend of high-octane, fierce energy and accessible appeal. it’s truly at home amidst the contemporary sound of cutting-edge dance music.* “i’m a.d.d†he explains of the hyperactive nature of his music. “i know people always say that, but i really am. i really try not to sound like anyone else or copy anyone. what’s the point in being in this biz if all you’re gonna do is try and sound like someone else? i do what i think is cool and don’t really care what people think. you’re either a fan or you’re not." 2012 saw his profile rise to giddy new heights, with a new weekly radio show launched featuring guests including gareth emery, morgan page, kryder and stafford brothers, and a beatport electro chart no. 2 with his dj bl3nd collaboration xception. touring brazil, the uk, australia and asia and capping it off with a sold-out show at st. louis’ europa in the us, his djing schedule continues to grow in stature alongside his status as a prolific producer.*“2013 is going to be an even bigger year for dance music. i’m so excited about how it’s still taking over the global mainstream. i plan to be a part of that journey this year!†* www.facebook.com/starkillersmusic www.twitter.com/starkillers77 www.starkillersmusic.com/ * -- dberrie ** from diddy to ibiza dance floors, dberrie's musical career has evolved in unique fashion. the one-time deejay to the stars, dberrie now looks to carry dance music in new york into the next decade.* * with a distinctive deejaying and production style, dberrie draws heavily on the breadth of musical genres on which he was raised to craft his progressive and electro house tracks. dberrie's records have gained support from heavyweights including tiesto, david guetta, fedde le grand, paul oakenfold, ferry corsten, sidney samson, deniz koyu, swanky tunes, sultan & ned shepard, and gregori klosman. releases on flamingo recordings, ultra records, and remixes including gotye's "somebody that i used to know" and adele's "rolling in the deep" have established dberrie as a favorite of house blogs worldwide and a rising star in the dance community. his recent release, “voices†[flamingo recordings], was featured on tiesto’s “club life†episode 280. dberrie's official remix releases include chris brown - "yeah 3x" [jive records], foster the people - "don't stop" [columbia records], lenny kravitz – i can’t be without you [atlantic records], and danny avila – breaking your fall [big beat]. * with upcoming releases on ultra records, flamingo, and a slew of major label remixes, dberrie continues to tour globally holding residencies at pacha (new york), liv (miami), glow (dc), playhouse (los angeles), and revel (atlantic city). he has performed at a bevy of international festivals including road to ultra (korea), planetlove wkd festival (ireland), umagination (croatia) and has headlined dayglow throughout the united states.* www.facebook.com/dberriemusic www.twitter.com/dberrieofficial www.soundcloud.com/dberrie