Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Event: Laidback Luke presents Super You & Me at Echostage, Sat, Oct 26 9:00p

clubmaster

Glow, Panorama Productions, Echostage, Laidback Luke and Mixmash Records pres. Super You & Me feat. Laidback Luke Gladiator Henrix Moska Saturday October 26, 2013 Doors at 9PM. No dress code. Ages 18+ Bottle Service at tables@echostage.com or 202.503.2330 Tickets on sale Thursday Septmber 19 at Noon Echostage • 2135 Queens Chapel Road NE • Washington, DC * Laidback Luke brings his famed Super You & Me club night to Washington, DC to kick off an epic week of Halloween madness! Vegas, London, Miami, Toronto, Ibiza, Amsterdam and more have experienced the founder of Dutch House's legendary superhero-themed club night. Now it's our turn! Are you superhuman enough to take on the Super You & Me challenge? Have you got the ammunition? Can you take the suspense? If so, harness all your super powers, dress to impress and join Luke on an adventure of a lifetime. Your journey will be mixed with enough energy, emotion and high-grade party production to satisfy even the most demanding party animal.