Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT ID"s PLEASE HELP!!!!

ok everyone all these songs are from 3/2 the first one sounded like a violin or an electronic noise throughout the song and that was the only instrument heard throughout the song besides the beat in the back!!!

the next one it sounds like someone yells "Waistline" or something like that through many parts of the song with a phat beat....it sounds like "waistline" but could be screaming somethine else??

and who does the remix to billy joel's "pressure" that they play at exit??? thats a phat song too!!!!

------------------

For Guestlist To Exit, SoundFactory, Cream, or Webster Hall E-Mail Me.... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

You know the first one sounds a lot like:

Progress Presents the Boy Wunda- Everybody (Yomanda Remix)

But that may not be it.

If you can describe it a little more it would help.

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

ok with that other song....it really sounds like a violin or an electronic violin throughout the song.....the violin or whatever it is, plays a chord and then theres a break and then it plays the same chord again with another break....and then the beat kicks in.....it might not be a violin but it sounded like the man who was there the last friday in februaary with the live performance of the "somewhere over the rainbow" who played the violin....any clues??? its definately not "everybody"???

------------------

For Guestlist To Exit, SoundFactory, Cream, or Webster Hall E-Mail Me.... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

ok alex...cool beans...last friday was the first time i heard the song at exit, but i hope you know it....its definately not "everybody", but dont forget to post the song if u know it...thanks alot!!!

------------------

hey....yeah that might be the song but do u happen to know what mix it is??? i dont think its the house mix....but im checkin it now....if you know the mix they play at exit let me know so i can get it...thanks again..peace

------------------

that violin in the song sounds like it....but the beat in the song doesn't sound like the one i heard....but the violin does....who knows...maybe i dont have the right mix...let me know what mix it is alex??

------------------

yeah i dont think thats the song....but that is the violin sound in the background thats in the song....so i guess if anyone knows any songs with a violin in it...let me know???? thanks again....and the mike ski-"wasteland" was the other song i wanted (phat song)....any violin songs anyone???

------------------

nope not mada and moody-"come to me" either...got that one already.....there would be a violin playing the same chord at intervals throughout the song and then the beat would kick in....the violin was like the chorus of the song....and at times they beat would go along with the violin....that is the best way i could describe the song....any other ideas???

------------------

Originally posted by kvanzile9:

nope not mada and moody-"come to me" either...got that one already.....there would be a violin playing the same chord at intervals throughout the song and then the beat would kick in....the violin was like the chorus of the song....and at times they beat would go along with the violin....that is the best way i could describe the song....any other ideas???

I REALLY doubt it's this one, but could it be:

Phantoms of The Opera-Dance The Night (The Opera Track)

just a LONG shot!

cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif

well sorry again but none of those are it....thanks alot for the tries though....this is just a stumper i guess....my last description....the chorus is just a violin....no words in the song....and after the violin plays the bass and the beat come into the song.....its a pretty long song....and was played at exit around 2:00-3:00 or so.....the violin is the only thing u hear besides the beat which are at times played together???....no clue???

------------------

guess ill have to ask someone next week if i hear it again....but baby3years thanks for that playlist...i love that song The Coach &The Player-"The Frog"....i was looking for that song too....good call....and that Camisra vs. Mauro Picotto-"Let Me Show You Lizard" is hot too...thanks peoples

------------------