Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Finally, Ev's WMC Experience

LESjunkie

Guest nickjunkie

I for one cannot understand cultures that dont

a.) circumsize

b.) when girls dont shave their pits

c.) showering on a DAILY basis...not bi-weekly!

many europeans dont see the reasoning behind these three principles.  

Leave the European bashing at home man! :'(

Leave the European bashing at home man!  :'(

bashing? More like love-taps.  I'd rather have been born a European any day of the week!  (but I would have insisted the doc snipped my love muscle first-thing ;)).  

Western Europe is my favorite playground in the world...the way of life and the richness in cultures, etc are most palatable for me...

I will say, however, that the creature comforts we have here in the USA, acompanied by the incredibly flexible social mobility are two of the grandest aspects of life in the U.S.  

Guest JMT

i was in Amsterdam last may, me and some friends rode into to town with nothing planned, stumbled into a regular night at a club i think it was called Evolution, Dimitri from NL was spinning. turned out being a ridiculous night. the sound and light at any "average" club there rival the best in the U.S.

Guest endymion
I will say, however, that the creature comforts we have here in the USA, acompanied by the incredibly flexible social mobility are two of the grandest aspects of life in the U.S.

Techjunkie croaks weakly from his deathbed, "What the hell is social mobility?"

One thing I forgot to mention....at around 9am, Cor Finjeman suddenly played

Fire & Ice - Souvenir De Chine

a very old school track that Tiesto would spin in 2000 and 01...do any of you know this track? Bling, i've never said this , but i will say it now, because i feel it warrants the statement,

Oh my god.

I died.

Lights went out except for the red lights above the DJ booth, which were flashing in sync with the sounds of the cameras flashing in the actual song--- when the song exploded the nitrous machines fogged the entire venue-=== even though this track is ages old, it was a highlight of my conference to hear it in an empty club space with the new sound system....

Guest JMT

he DID play some old school tunes!! there was another one i heard ...... ill have to get back to you on the name but i never heard it played anywhere before.